Irish for the Day

SCWarEagle

Looking good so far. The Shark's TD followed by the punt return for TD really lit the crowd up.

Of course, now ND is called for roughing the passer. Wait! Leinhart is picked off in the end zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, ND!

LET'S GO IRISH!!!!

189108[/snapback]

was a real good game, thought the Irish were gonna pull it out in the end. I think USC needs to come down from #1. Notre Dame definitely deserves to move up in the polls even though they lost. Watching the :uga::vandy: game, might see an upset yet tonight.

LET'S GO IRISH!!!!

189108[/snapback]

was a real good game, thought the Irish were gonna pull it out in the end. I think USC needs to come down from #1. Notre Dame definitely deserves to move up in the polls even though they lost. Watching the :uga::vandy: game, might see an upset yet tonight.

189150[/snapback]

That was my question. Will the media drop or elevate ND after the performance today? And what of Bama? Will they drop? Will the Tide's close call be enough to vault a two-loss Notre Dame over them?

That was my question.  Will the media drop or elevate ND after the performance today?  And what of Bama?  Will they drop? Will the Tide's close call be enough to vault a two-loss Notre Dame over them?

Not real sure....looks like UGA #5 will beat Vandy, but Vandy is unranked.....but FSU is getting whipped by UVA who is unranked......FSU is #4. Penn State #8 lost too.....its really too close to call I think. but a good bit of ranked teams got upset so I think there will be a slight shakeup in the top 10, nothing drastic though.

Archived