We Win as the AU Family, We Lose as the AU Family!

DKW 86

John, our hero:

You are in the arena and doing things very, very few of us could ever attempt. You work hard and have achieved much.

You will have other, brighter days. There will also be tough times again, but you will persevere.

Know that we are with you and for you and we are all supporters of you, your teammates and Auburn University.

War Eagle, John. Go get 'em!

John,

First off War Eagle, we as the Auburn family are behind you 110% my friend. Don't let a few idiots get you down, the best way to show these so called "Fans" is no matter if its next week or next year just making the kicks like you have done in the past. We all behind you and keep your head held high. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

War Eagle, John! The AU Nation is behind you 100% and we know you're going to win some games for us in the future. Stay focused and for God's sake, don't "hold your head high" as some of my brethren have been urging you to do. KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN when you kick, ... and point your toe, ... and remember to follow through with your leg whip, ... and all those other field goal kicking thangs! :D:thumbsup: WDE :au:

John,

War Eagle, brother! Hold your head high when you run out of the tunnel against the Rebs this Saturday. No one will be cheering for you louder than this old Navy guy. Like someone else stated here, you are doing something the rest of us can only dream of. You are wearing the orange and blue of our beloved AUBURN Tigers! Shake it off, move on, and ignore the idiots. We all have our bad days.

WAR EAGLE!

Glenn

When :au: wins, or when :au: may lose, there are always some small people out to prove how knowledgeable they are by tearing something or someone down. It has nothing to do with you, but more about how these wannabees view their own lives. Their hate is of their own being.

I am sure no one would have seen the kicks made more than you. I can also assure you that you do not bear the burden alone. As for myself, seeing you step out on the field again will cause me great pride. You will prevail, WDE

Just wanted to let you know that WE are behind you 100% and believe in you. You are a credit to Auburn folks around the world and WE are a family. Keep your head up! War Damn Eagle!

Don't want to offend anyone with the religious content of my message but this is how I feel.

God gives a man/woman tests, trials, and tribulations all through his life. It is how the man handles these that makes a man strong in his faith and his ability to grow and deal with life's ups and downs. God does not give anyone more tests, trials, and tribulations than he can handle. Just remember, that God does not expect you to handle these all by yourself. Put your faith in God, your friends, your family, and your AU family. You will come out of this a better, stronger, and more confident man.

The AU family is here to help support you.

Don't want to offend anyone with the religious content of my message but this is how I feel.

God gives a man/woman tests, trials, and tribulations all through his life. It is how the man handles these that makes a man strong in his faith and his ability to grow and deal with life's ups and downs. God does not give anyone more tests, trials, and tribulations than he can handle. Just remember, that God does not expect you to handle these all by yourself. Put your faith in God, your friends, your family, and your AU family. You will come out of this a better, stronger, and more confident man.

The AU family is here to help support you.

192333[/snapback]

Dude, you are right at home on this board. :thumbsup:

John,

Just know that we are all behind you 100%. Keep your focus and don't let the detractors get you down. You're our kicker, and will continue to be - and we'll be cheering for you next time you step out on the field.

War Eagle!

John,

Don't worry about the peaheads that send you the other type of mail. I am behind you 100% even if you never make another kick.....I'd prefer you not put that to the test though. The good thing about your spot is make a kick and the same fans that are all over your backside right now are patting you on the back again. The true fans are behind you all the time though, no matter what. The trials you are going through now will only make you better and stronger as a player, and more importantly as a man.

John,

To all the people who have sent anything like hate mail or called you up and given you a hard time I have an idea for them. Let’s pick out one week end and bring them all together down at Auburn and get the starting D and line them across the other side of the ball and see how well they kick a field goal. I bet you that none of them will have the guts to even show up or even want to try it. I am very proud of you and the team and my family and I support the team and you 100%

Oh one more thing WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Johnny Vaughn-

You've got some serious love behind you from everyone who truly bleeds War Eagle. Instead of consoling you, I want to congratulate you on a great season and a great career. You've had both! Auburn's lucky to have you. I can't wait to watch you get on that field and tear up the SEC!

Way to go, John! Keep up the good work!

-War Eagle!

War Eagle!!!! John, keep the head high! We all have a bad day at the "office".

God Bless you and your family. You will have your chances again.

Archived