Finebaum at it again....

JxnTider

The most damaging thing about his piss and vinegar article is his statement that "Tuberville will NEVER win a NC at Auburn." What impact do you think such statements from him have on potential recruits, particularly younger ones? I can assure you they are NOT HARMLESS! JMO.

The most damaging thing about his piss and vinegar article is his statement that "Tuberville will NEVER win a NC at Auburn." What impact do you think such statements from him have on potential recruits, particularly younger ones? I can assure you they are NOT HARMLESS! JMO.

194678[/snapback]

I would contend that what is harmless is PF's feeble attempt at humor. Any Auburn person knows this and any recruit or recruits parents who don't I wouldn't be overly concerned in losing to another school.

194678[/snapback]

Agreed, however I would think Coach TT has put that headline on his own

personal bulletin board. It is similar to when Bo was told he would never beat

uat if he went to Auburn. We know the "rest of the story"

moral, never say never

Auburn will win a NC sooner than later :clap:

HERE is a great idea... turn that dumbass off EVERY time he comes on the radio (i've said that a bunch before).  No listeners = no ratings = NO SHOW...

help get him off the air... TURN HIM OFF...

194531[/snapback]

The man's got a point!

Why would a Bammer fan post some crap like that. Seems like your just trying to stir the pot AUfan.

194525[/snapback]

um, no, but good try.... i didn't say anything about the article, i just thought y'all would like something else to bash Finescum about. Y'all always talking about what he says and does on his show...

HERE is a great idea... turn that dumbass off EVERY time he comes on the radio (i've said that a bunch before). No listeners = no ratings = NO SHOW...

I have said several times in other threads that i supported what Tubbs said... he actually said something i'm not ashamed to say i liked. Every SEC team would benefit, because we are the "whipping boys" of the nation, in that we get passed up on chances by INFERIOR conferences (at least lately).

by the way, the title is "Finebaum at it again"... and since he is best at being a dipsh*t, that would mean he is being a dipsh*t AGAIN.

But ya know, take it for what YOU will....

194531[/snapback]

Whatever. I have been an :au: fan since exiting the womb. I can smell it a mile away. You frequency on this board has increased since your team is actually doing something. Nov 19th is coming, lets see where you are on the 20th. Probably somewhere crying. WAR EAGLE! :au:

194533[/snapback]

yeah, which was what, approx 12 years ago... come off it man... seems like everything i say, no matter how civil, you find a way to make it sound like a smack comment. i'm just here to talk football, and i do it civilly in my opinion. When i first joined, yeah, i tried to stir up trouble. Then i got a lil respect for some of the guys around here, and knocked it off, because i came to enjoy actually talking about football with them. But you, you seem to be down on everything i say. You can't handle what i have to say, it's easy... block my posts... there IS an option for it...

You can search recent threads. i agreed every time with Tubbs... so get over it....

And by the way, my post count has been pretty steady. I only post when i see something worth commenting on, and i stay out of smack threads (for the most part). So find someone new to b*tch at... oh, and i'll be right back here on the 20th, to eat my crow, or see if you are man enough to do the same. I don't leave a message forum cuz my team lost. I'm not a player, the better team wins. In the end, it's all a game, played and won or lost by the players on the field. If y'all win, i'll say good luck in Atlanta. Question is, will you grow up enough to do the same?

Somehow, i doubt it.

Peace

194554[/snapback]

BLAH, BLAH,BLAH,YADDA,YADDA. Again, I can smell bammer slime a mile away. You are most likely the worst kind of bammer fan. Not that there are many good ones. :D:au: You are full of it. Period point blank. Post that garbage somewhere else, like a bammer msg board maybe. If you have to be told that, its too late. Your bammer parents failed you. Run along Forrest. WAR EAGLE!

Who the hell is Finebaum, and why should i care? (leading by example HINT* HINT*) B)

Who the hell is Finebaum, and why should i care? (leading by example HINT* HINT*)    B)

194698[/snapback]

I think it's French for sewer. Either that or you can use it in a sentence like this.....

I'm going to take me a big Bama and then wipe my Finebaum.

i thought we agreed to boycott this crap, if you see his name on the article don't read it

194719[/snapback]

What article? Apparently this Finebaum man, whom ive never heard of, writes??? Thats Questionable considering he is a UAT fan :eek2:

HERE is a great idea... turn that dumbass off EVERY time he comes on the radio (i've said that a bunch before).  No listeners = no ratings = NO SHOW...

194531[/snapback]

The man's got a point!

194687[/snapback]

Except for the fact that 1) PF fanbase is majority Bammer, 2) His staged puppets, Shane and Phyllis are Bammer.

Without controversy Finebaum has no show, he will keep this going as long as he can. Watch though, LSU slams Alabama well he will turn on Shula. UF will be a failure and UT will be a failure cause they havn't made expectations this year, the signature wins will be fakes, Shula won't be able to win the big game, etc etc etc. Then if Auburn beats Shula it will really hit the fan and discussion will go back to Tuberville dominates Alabama, staff and coaching quality is better, Shula will be under fire.

Only things I listen on that show is the replays of Stan White and Coach Dye.

That's "Take me a big Shane" there Flush.  As long as we're on Finebaum. :D

194711[/snapback]

How right you are esquire. Major fopaw by me.

Archived