Finebaum at it again....

JxnTider

Why would a Bammer fan post some crap like that. Seems like your just trying to stir the pot AUfan.

Why is everyone so critical of Tubby bashing Lou Holtz, the man is a bumbling moron who needs to go home and spend the rest of his days with his wife. Yea he won a MNC at Notre Dame, that doesn't make him above criticism which he deserves. Raven get a grip and find something else to harp on besides Tubby.

Why would a Bammer fan post some crap like that. Seems like your just trying to stir the pot AUfan.

194525[/snapback]

To quote uat's most famous son.."stupid is as stupid does". :lol::lol::lol:

194525[/snapback]

um, no, but good try.... i didn't say anything about the article, i just thought y'all would like something else to bash Finescum about. Y'all always talking about what he says and does on his show...

HERE is a great idea... turn that dumbass off EVERY time he comes on the radio (i've said that a bunch before). No listeners = no ratings = NO SHOW...

help get him off the air... TURN HIM OFF...

I have said several times in other threads that i supported what Tubbs said... he actually said something i'm not ashamed to say i liked. Every SEC team would benefit, because we are the "whipping boys" of the nation, in that we get passed up on chances by INFERIOR conferences (at least lately).

by the way, the title is "Finebaum at it again"... and since he is best at being a dipsh*t, that would mean he is being a dipsh*t AGAIN.

But ya know, take it for what YOU will....

194525[/snapback]

um, no, but good try.... i didn't say anything about the article, i just thought y'all would like something else to bash Finescum about. Y'all always talking about what he says and does on his show...

HERE is a great idea... turn that dumbass off EVERY time he comes on the radio (i've said that a bunch before). No listeners = no ratings = NO SHOW...

I have said several times in other threads that i supported what Tubbs said... he actually said something i'm not ashamed to say i liked. Every SEC team would benefit, because we are the "whipping boys" of the nation, in that we get passed up on chances by INFERIOR conferences (at least lately).

by the way, the title is "Finebaum at it again"... and since he is best at being a dipsh*t, that would mean he is being a dipsh*t AGAIN.

194531[/snapback]

Whatever. I have been an :au: fan since exiting the womb. I can smell it a mile away. You frequency on this board has increased since your team is actually doing something. Nov 19th is coming, lets see where you are on the 20th. Probably somewhere crying. WAR EAGLE! :au:

Good points Who. Even though I still find myself tuning in for a minute or two, I've all but written off PF. It's just that I can't pick up any other sports talk and the whole train wreck, can't help watching thing. :D

I probably listen about 5 minutes a day on average just to see what the topic is and most often I go..."Yep, he's talking about Bama again." :big:

194525[/snapback]

194531[/snapback]

i try to never talk to a bammerfart,much less agree with one....but i have to lower my standards on this one....listen to what the bammerfart is telling you....turn the SOB off !!!!!!!! everyday everyone says "i'll never listern to that little penis with ears again" and every day somebody posts something that he said.....i have not listened to the ^**hole all year and i feel a lot cleaner for not listening....one more time ...TURN THE GUY OFF !!!!!

****language, boys, language, no matter how accurate it might be****

...Shut up... What a novel idea.

:cheer:

194514[/snapback]

Yeah. Why don't you lead the way?

194537[/snapback]

*swish.....And Titan hits nothing but net! :cheer:

194514[/snapback]

194537[/snapback]

Alpha male here, correct. Enjoy the view TT. :moon:

Watch it, pal.

"Bucket Mouth" F'baum is so upset that Tuberville is getting national coverage about the ESPN thing, he can't stand it and won't let it go.

194530[/snapback]

This is key. As ridiculous as it sounds, I think Finebaum is actually jealous or annoyed or whatever that CTT's opinions on the BCS fiasco are being received nation-wide. The fact that CTT hasn't done an interview on his show recently must really be bothering him.

I don't listen to the man's show but I do catch most of the guest interviews on his web site. I have heard him denigrating AU with snide comments like, "Is Auburn still playing football?" -- as if dropping a season opener due to 5 turnovers or losing a close game to a major rival in OT are unforgivable sins. I also heard the Jim Donnan interview where Jim tried to steer the conversation to the upcoming games but Shane & Shine-ola Head both wanted Donnan to agree with them about bad mouthing CTT. Donnan refused to play along and eventually had to say 'I'm outta here.' Then they started bad mouthing Donnan. Pretty pathetic display, but for uat homers that's par for the course I guess. Oh well, it IS a train wreck of a radio show with uat homers on display and I defy any of you to drive by an actual train wreck without sneaking a peek. Can't be done -- we all need a good laugh every now & then. Or, every day for some of us. :D

194525[/snapback]

194531[/snapback]

Whatever. I have been an :au: fan since exiting the womb. I can smell it a mile away. You frequency on this board has increased since your team is actually doing something. Nov 19th is coming, lets see where you are on the 20th. Probably somewhere crying. WAR EAGLE! :au:

194533[/snapback]

yeah, which was what, approx 12 years ago... come off it man... seems like everything i say, no matter how civil, you find a way to make it sound like a smack comment. i'm just here to talk football, and i do it civilly in my opinion. When i first joined, yeah, i tried to stir up trouble. Then i got a lil respect for some of the guys around here, and knocked it off, because i came to enjoy actually talking about football with them. But you, you seem to be down on everything i say. You can't handle what i have to say, it's easy... block my posts... there IS an option for it...

You can search recent threads. i agreed every time with Tubbs... so get over it....

And by the way, my post count has been pretty steady. I only post when i see something worth commenting on, and i stay out of smack threads (for the most part). So find someone new to b*tch at... oh, and i'll be right back here on the 20th, to eat my crow, or see if you are man enough to do the same. I don't leave a message forum cuz my team lost. I'm not a player, the better team wins. In the end, it's all a game, played and won or lost by the players on the field. If y'all win, i'll say good luck in Atlanta. Question is, will you grow up enough to do the same?

Somehow, i doubt it.

Peace

194525[/snapback]

194531[/snapback]

194533[/snapback]

yeah, which was what, approx 12 years ago... come off it man... seems like everything i say, no matter how civil, you find a way to make it sound like a smack comment. i'm just here to talk football, and i do it civilly in my opinion. When i first joined, yeah, i tried to stir up trouble. Then i got a lil respect for some of the guys around here, and knocked it off, because i came to enjoy actually talking about football with them. But you, you seem to be down on everything i say. You can't handle what i have to say, it's easy... block my posts... there IS an option for it...

You can search recent threads. i agreed every time with Tubbs... so get over it....

And by the way, my post count has been pretty steady. I only post when i see something worth commenting on, and i stay out of smack threads (for the most part). So find someone new to b*tch at... oh, and i'll be right back here on the 20th, to eat my crow, or see if you are man enough to do the same. I don't leave a message forum cuz my team lost. I'm not a player, the better team wins. In the end, it's all a game, played and won or lost by the players on the field. If y'all win, i'll say good luck in Atlanta. Question is, will you grow up enough to do the same?

Somehow, i doubt it.

Peace

194554[/snapback]

Hey man dont worry about it :big: We all know that the majority of bammer's and Auburn fans hate this slimeball of an analyst....Glad to see your one of them....if its one thing Auburn and Bama fans have in common, its the pure hate for this guy.

um, no, but good try.... i didn't say anything about the article, i just thought y'all

194531[/snapback]

Well Said!! He is a pompous A**, he will do anything to bad mouth Tuberville!!! He is a jealous little prick! :puke::homer:

194525[/snapback]

194531[/snapback]

Well, you posting a link to his article does'nt help. Just gives him another free media outlet. Nobody likes chromedome anyway, Bama or Auburn. Practice what you preach.

"Bucket Mouth" F'baum is so upset that Tuberville is getting national coverage about the ESPN thing, he can't stand it and won't let it go.

194530[/snapback]

This is key. As ridiculous as it sounds, I think Finebaum is actually jealous or annoyed or whatever that CTT's opinions on the BCS fiasco are being received nation-wide. The fact that CTT hasn't done an interview on his show recently must really be bothering him.

I don't listen to the man's show but I do catch most of the guest interviews on his web site. I have heard him denigrating AU with snide comments like, "Is Auburn still playing football?" -- as if dropping a season opener due to 5 turnovers or losing a close game to a major rival in OT are unforgivable sins. I also heard the Jim Donnan interview where Jim tried to steer the conversation to the upcoming games but Shane & Shine-ola Head both wanted Donnan to agree with them about bad mouthing CTT. Donnan refused to play along and eventually had to say 'I'm outta here.' Then they started bad mouthing Donnan. Pretty pathetic display, but for uat homers that's par for the course I guess. Oh well, it IS a train wreck of a radio show with uat homers on display and I defy any of you to drive by an actual train wreck without sneaking a peek. Can't be done -- we all need a good laugh every now & then. Or, every day for some of us. :D

194548[/snapback]

If CTT had said this on the Finebaum show, and PF had gotten a few interviews and all the press from it, PF :micro: would be PF :love: CTT's :moon:

194514[/snapback]

194537[/snapback]

Alpha male here, correct. Enjoy the view TT. :moon:

Watch it, pal.

194546[/snapback]

Sure Buddy. ;)

[

If CTT had said this on the Finebaum show, and PF had gotten a few interviews and all the press from it, PF :micro: would be PF :love: CTT's :moon:

194627[/snapback]

BINGO! We have a winner! What do we have for this gentleman behind curtain number three Vanna?

Archived