52 members have voted

1. 1. Which pic should he choose

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • My sig

Guest Tigrinum Major
Always someone else's fault, isn't it, BG?

I havent blamed the loss on anyone but alabama. And I was at the game. Saw plenty of late hits. Didnt say it cost us the game. Just said I saw them.

198431[/snapback]

Never said you blamed that for the loss. But you acted like the LSU guys were trying to take Brodie out at the knees. I saw no hits around that area at all. I saw aggressive play (guess, what? It's football) and nothing that was out of line. I understand we have a different perspective, but geez, you are reaching.

You blame the LSU guys for aggressive play, but if your O line could block something more than a girl scout troop, you wouldn't have to worry about Brodie throwing off his back foot. Or having to pick himself up off the ground.

If I remember correctly, the bet was a PRO LSU one, and not an anti Bama one. I dont mind puttin an LSU pic in my sig...but id rather not have one thats showing my Tide down in the dumps

198172[/snapback]

But you like the one you use putting Fla. QB Leak in a bad situation, outgunned 3 to 1? :poke:

Always someone else's fault, isn't it, BG?

I havent blamed the loss on anyone but alabama. And I was at the game. Saw plenty of late hits. Didnt say it cost us the game. Just said I saw them.

198431[/snapback]

Never said you blamed that for the loss. But you acted like the LSU guys were trying to take Brodie out at the knees. I saw no hits around that area at all. I saw aggressive play (guess, what? It's football) and nothing that was out of line. I understand we have a different perspective, but geez, you are reaching.

You blame the LSU guys for aggressive play, but if your O line could block something more than a girl scout troop, you wouldn't have to worry about Brodie throwing off his back foot. Or having to pick himself up off the ground.

198477[/snapback]

:roflol:

I hear brownie troop 1583 was credited with 3 hurries!

Maybe flipper needs to purchase a pair of big girl panties for his "qb". :D

Guest Tigrinum Major
Maybe flipper needs to purchase a pair of big girl panties for his "qb". :D

198492[/snapback]

Flipper and Brodie aren't the ones complaining. Maybe some of the rival fans around here need a new pair... :poke:

Archived