Which pic should he choose  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which pic should he choose

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • My sig

If you remember our bet, you can use one of the following for your sig pic over the next three months:

ALRC11011130109.jpg

n23437233_30046298_114.jpg

n23437233_30046299_736.jpg

n23437233_30046300_1150.jpg

We should do a poll to help him decide, I vote for the first one...

198011[/snapback]

I'm partial to that one as well, but they're all kinda my babies...

We should do a poll to help him decide, I vote for the first one...

198011[/snapback]

I'm partial to that one as well, but they're all kinda my babies...

198015[/snapback]

I like the sig pic too.

Although the Brodie pic could be a potential Daniel Moore print: "Moral Victory" :cheer:

I don't like the first one because there is nothing LSU in it.

198054[/snapback]

I kinda feel the same way. But where's BG?

If I remember correctly, the bet was a PRO LSU one, and not an anti Bama one. I dont mind puttin an LSU pic in my sig...but id rather not have one thats showing my Tide down in the dumps

I am not sure what kind of reaction I am going to get, but I don't think he should have to have a pic that shows bama down, that just hurts my heart for him! Seriously, I would not like that if it were us.

So, come on! Vote right!!!!!!!!

:au:

n23437233_30046299_736.jpg

I vote for this one. It seems to cover all the emotion of the game. On one hand, you have the TD call by the ref in the background signifying the :lsu: win, then we have the expression of ol' number 56 there on the left. You can almost hear the breaking of the glass slipper in his expression.

If I remember correctly, the bet was a PRO LSU one, and not an anti Bama one. I dont mind puttin an LSU pic in my sig...but id rather not have one thats showing my Tide down in the dumps

198172[/snapback]

This one!

sig3.jpg

how 'bout dis one here?

lsu.jpg

198347[/snapback]

That must have been after one of the 19 late hits he took saturday.

Hey guess what LSU, his knee is still fine no thanks to your cheap shots.

how 'bout dis one here?

lsu.jpg

198347[/snapback]

198417[/snapback]

:cry3:

16-13. Pick your sig.

198417[/snapback]

He's definitely holding the ball in that one chief. In the football world, we call that a sack.

Guest Tigrinum Major

198417[/snapback]

Dude, that is the most ridiculous staement I have read today. Look at the picture..he is holding the ball!

LSU pounded Croyle to submission, no doubt, but I don't remember seeing any late hits.

Always someone else's fault, isn't it, BG? How about blaming a porous line for your QB's aches and pains on Sunday morning, instead of making comments about late hits WHEN HE STILL HAS THE BALL. It ain't practice and he ain't wearin' a yellow jersey. He's live bait.

Always someone else's fault, isn't it, BG?

I havent blamed the loss on anyone but alabama. And I was at the game. Saw plenty of late hits. Didnt say it cost us the game. Just said I saw them.

lsuj2006,

Ill take the collage image for a sig...but can you make it a tad smaller since its gonna be on the board for all my posts? thanks

Always someone else's fault, isn't it, BG?

lsuj2006,

Ill take the collage image for a sig...but can you make it a tad smaller since its gonna be on the board for all my posts? thanks

198431[/snapback]

Sure. How?

Dude, you want to see a cheap shot...watch in over time as Brodie is heading to the sidelines and one of the 'bama players cuts Melvin Oliver down from behind at the knees. Now, that was a cheap shot.

I'll agree, some of the zebra calls were absolutely horrible but for the most part cancelled each other out...'bama cries about the PI call that resulted in a 1st down for LSU but what about the hold call on LSU on the 'bama punt where LSU fair caught the ball on 'bama's 40 but instead it was a 1st down and 'bama later punted the ball inside LSU's 20? No call, however, was worse than the blatant hold by 'bama on Claude Wroten in the endzone that would have resulted in a safety...the ref reached for his flag (as shown on t.v.) but never threw it.

Archived