Moral victories

GalensGhost

If you read the Tuscaloosa News or the Birmingham News, the reaction to the Tebow rejection is hysterical.

Apparently his decision to play at Florida is a moral victory. Scarbinsky says so. Cecil Hurt goes so far as to compare Shula to Mike Kry... uhh... Duke's basketball coach who lost a recruiting battle or two early in his career.

I guess if you're going to count moral victories, and we all know the Tide is the undisputed champion at those, it's not that far a stretch to start counting moral recruiting victories.

I can't wait to watch all those players who almost signed with Bama help the Tide almost beat other teams.

If you read the Tuscaloosa News or the Birmingham News, the reaction to the Tebow rejection is hysterical.

Apparently his decision to play at Florida is a moral victory. Scarbinsky says so. Cecil Hurt goes so far as to compare Shula to Mike Kry... uhh... Duke's basketball coach who lost a recruiting battle or two early in his career.

I guess if you're going to count moral victories, and we all know the Tide is the undisputed champion at those, it's not that far a stretch to start counting moral recruiting victories. 

I can't wait to watch all those players who almost signed with Bama help the Tide almost beat other teams.

205411[/snapback]

yeah, remember Hurt the Hack is the biggest uat homer in the state.

there is no fair and balanced journalism in that local rag.

LOL, they're just setting it up for another "if only" excuse...........

Example: "If only, we'd have gotten Tebow, we'd have won our 15,925,467th NC, which is 15,925,467 more than the barn has, so we must be better than them." blah, blah, blah, spin, spin, spin. Who cares?!!? 4 in a row is fact and what matters! :moon:

WDE!

205411[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

Good One!!

205437[/snapback]

If you've been to any of the bammer boards, you would know they would have beat :au: this year had it not been for probation. All these guys that signed with :au: would have signed with bammer had they not been on probation. :puke: Give me a break. Not only do they claim the most moral victories. They make more excuses than any fans in the country.

Archived