I hope this teaches Tubbs one thing...

WAR EAGLE!!!

if you have a lackadaisical attitude about the bowl game...your team is going to play lackadaisical...

Freaking embarrasing that the team does not have enough pride to play better...

However, I still feel we can pull it out...IF the Auburn players and coaches want to!

AL BORGES' STOP CALLING THAT G**DAMN SWEEP OR TOSS, BECAUSE WISCRAPSON HAS MORE SPEED THAN WAS SEEN ON FILM..............RUN THE BALL BETWEEN THE ****IN TACKLES, AND DON'T THROW THE BALL AGAIN, UNTIL WE SCORE WITH THE RUN (TWICE)............

AL BORGES' STOP CALLING THAT G**DAMN SWEEP OR TOSS, BECAUSE WISCRAPSON HAS MORE SPEED THAN WAS SEEN ON FILM..............RUN THE BALL BETWEEN THE ****IN TACKLES, AND DON'T THROW THE BALL AGAIN, UNTIL WE SCORE WITH THE RUN (TWICE)............

208326[/snapback]

:cheer::lsu::cheer::lsu:

208372[/snapback]

F...lsu

LSUScott you are a disgrace to our entire fan base. This game has NOTHING to do with our rivalry. When Bowl Season comes it is time for all the SEC fans to come together and cheer for each other. Our conference has been disrespected countless times this year. We all must show the nation that the SEC is superior to every conference out there. Do us all a favor and go troll somewhere else.

In the last 4 years, we have had 5 huge games that came after 4 or more weeks of lay-offs --

2002 USC opening game - big disappointment

2003 USC opening game - HUGE disappointment

2004(2005) VT Sugar Bowl - a HUGE win to go undefeated

2005 GT opening game - an embarassment

2005(2006) UW Capital One Bowl - HUGE disappointment/embarassment

See any trends?? We do not seem to be able to get our team very well prepared when we have 4 or more weeks to work on it. This year we had 6 weeks since the last game. CTT and staff appear to be able to coach extremely well in week to week combat but something seems to happen when we have a layoff. I'm not sure, but I think we have lost more than our share of season games after the bye week.

I don't mean this to be critical of CTT and staff but maybe some evaluations need to be made on how to prepare during the summer and for bowl prep.

Let me say first that overall the year was good and we beat our main rival for the fourth straight time and I think during the year there were times this team was very good and the coaches did a pretty good job. But one of my concerns with TT is that when thing seem to be going good is that you get the feeling things are a little laid back and that there is not a lot of hard work going on. That is exactly how the team looked yesterday. Timing was off, tackling was off, blocking was off and it even looked like effort was off. These are practice issues. You play like you practice. I beleive this is one of the issues that keeps TT being identified as a good coach and not a great coach. I hope it is something that he learns from.

Tubs doesn't know how to get the players ready when we are favorites. It's like they aren't very excited and too loose. He'll have them more than ready when we're underdogs, but they seem to be missing something when we're favored. We'll never win a national championship if he doesn't change something about this. Look back to Bama last season. We didn't even score going into halftime. Look at the last two times we've played Ga Tech. He doesn't have them ready to go. He says that bowl games are about fun. Well, they're also about finishing your season off right. They didn't get the job done yesterday. It was a pretty pathetic performance if you ask me. The defense was not making plays and the offense was rusty.

Archived