Basketball Game Get Together

Guest Tigrinum Major

Did you get my email tgr4lf?

219304[/snapback]

autigger I also sent an e-mail and haven't heard anything. Gonna give it the weekend then start hunting them on my own I guess.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you get my email tgr4lf?

219304[/snapback]

autigger I also sent an e-mail and haven't heard anything. Gonna give it the weekend then start hunting them on my own I guess.

219310[/snapback]

hmm interesting.....

Okay, the baseball game has been changed to a first pitch of 2pm. Basketball game is still at 5pm. For those coming...do you want to meet for lunch?? I will try...not sure of plans for Saturday yet, got a birthday party to throw on Sunday afternoon for my son. Kind of planning for it. Everyone post your thoughts.

Don't know. Haven't seen anyone make a commitment. Never heard anything on the tickets so I assume we are on our own. We will prob. not make it there until mid afternoon. Weather looks like it could hurt baseball.

If you haven't heard from tgr4life yet, he confirmed to me yesterday that there are tickets for you and tigger as well as for myself for the basketball game. We are in the same boat, that we will not be arriving in Auburn until around 2:30 or 3:00. If anyone wants to meet at that point, I would love to. PM me if you want to set anything up along those lines.

Flush, sent you a pm, sorry got e-mails sent to fanatc and tigger, then got side tracked by my boss and forgot to send you a pm. Yours, flush, and tiggers tickets should be waiting at will call. Waiting on a confirmation from ticket guy, but I talked him and then e-mailed him. He is always good to his word, but not quick on returning calls or e-mails. I am opposite and need the affirmative that my e-mail was recv'd and the tix are going to be there. If any problems I'll let you know today, but I am sure it will all be good.

There will be pleanty of seats available for the basketball game if anyone wants to make a late departure tomorrow. Come on to town. War Eagle!!!!!

I am soooo angry.... I wanted to be there so bad... the corndog didnt...then i found out it was b/c he wanted to dump me......urgh i missed a good game b/c of that ass....

Don't know exactly what happened, but had to buy tickets on my own and didn't get to find out if anyone else was there other than saniflush. Maybe we will have better luck next time around. Heck of a game though, too bad Auburn couldn't pull it out.

Well where to start.....

Great game (outside of the corndogs sitting behind us) Although the Auburn folks in front loved all the nutria comments.

Foul up with the tickets but no big deal. Just bought some.

Somewhere between buying tickets and getting to our seats my cell phone came off my belt. (sorry abrnfanatc, when it was recovered after the game I saw where you had tried to call me a couple of times.)

The planets were not aligned this weekend or something.

On a highnote we have two new fans. My buddies couldn't believe how great Auburn was even on a rainy day...(couse it could've had something with a large number of coeds with not nearly enough clothes on running/riding bikes around campus)

Maybe we can get a group thing working for a baseball game later in the Spring.

VERY PROUD of our basketball team and how they played as a whole.

I had figured you probably turned off your phone flush. I was just trying to see if you had the same luck with will call that I did. I bet you were sitting in the corner somewhere around section 25 or 26, right? I remember seeing the group of Tigahs, especially the last couple of minutes.

The game was a very good one that Auburn had every chance to win at the end, but just couldn't pull it out.

We were in 22 in the lower section. I kept looking for you since my phone had gone the way of the Dodo. Didn't see you and I wasn't just going to start asking. Had a group of about 7 or 8 corndogs from ATL sitting behind us.

I was in section 20, and kept looking around all game too. Oh well, we will have to try and do this again sometime.

I was very glad to have been there to see the Persons' jerseys retired though. I did get a pretty good laugh though just watching Sonny Smith. He kept looking around trying to make the fans stand up and applaud. If I could have read his mind, he was probably thinking...Now, I remember why I tried to leave this place.

I have noone keeping me away now. I can do whatever I want so I think a baseball game would be great for a get together......

I have noone keeping  me away now. I can do whatever I want  so I think a baseball game would be great for a get together......

220885[/snapback]

You can take them out of the swamp but you can't get the nutria out of their mouth. I think Jenny must have gottem one of the rare good ones. His loss I'm sure!

Archived