Basketball Game Get Together

Guest Tigrinum Major

fanatc and flush, guys sorry my contact slumped out and didn't follow thru with his promise to me. Just glad it wasn't sold out. Sorry tigger, I guess in the grand scheme of things, at least you are nutria free now. :big: Here's to better health! Things didn't work out at my house for me to be able to make to the basketball game. I did watch it on FSN though, should have had that one.

Maybe more folks can make it down for a baseball game and we can get together, like when it spring and actually warm!! Cookout out at my house?? barring approval from the wife!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no problem man. Had a good time all the same. Just wasn't a good deal all the way around it sounds like. Maybe we need to go ahead and start looking ahead at the baseball schedule and pick a weekend.

tim.jpg

Yeah, no problem. The little fanatc wanted to go anyway, so we spent waaayyy too much at Anders prior to the game and we did actually make it all the way through that one and only had to circle the coliseum three times to keep him happy.

As for the baseball game, that sounds good. I like my steaks medium rare... :poke:

Yeah, no problem.  The little fanatc wanted to go anyway, so we spent waaayyy too much at Anders prior to the game and we did actually make it all the way through that one and only had to circle the coliseum three times to keep him happy.

As for the baseball game, that sounds good.  I like my steaks medium rare... :poke:

221171[/snapback]

Good, so does my wife. We can look into sometime in April maybe??

Guest Tigrinum Major

Well, sorry that my grand vision did not work out.

These things require a high degree of coordination, cooperation and a little blind luck.

Baseball game it is, then. Look for more later!

Archived