Call Me a Bush-Hater

Tiger Al

It is not necessary to hate George W. Bush to think he's a bad president. Grownups can do that, you know. You can decide someone's policies are a miserable failure without lying awake at night consumed with hatred.

Poor Bush is in way over his head, and the country is in bad shape because of his stupid economic policies.

If that makes me a Bush-hater, then sign me up.

LINK

Molly Ivins is a great columnist. She has a great way of putting things into their proper perspective.

It is not necessary to hate George W. Bush to think he's a bad president. Grownups can do that, you know. You can decide someone's policies are a miserable failure without lying awake at night consumed with hatred.

Poor Bush is in way over his head, and the country is in bad shape because of his stupid economic policies.

If that makes me a Bush-hater, then sign me up.

LINK

Molly Ivins is a great columnist. She has a great way of putting things into their proper perspective.

OK!

BUSH HATER!

I won't go that far. Hate is a strong emotion and one that will eat you up inside. I hate his policies because I can see the damage that they're doing to our great nation. The mess he's going to leave this country in is even greater than the mess his father left us in, but it's not ALL his fault. He's just a fratboy in over his head, taking his cues from his underlings. Personally, he doesn't have a clue. You can read it in the expression on his face at times when someone asks him a policy question he hasn't been prepped on and doesn't know the answer.

I won't go that far. Hate is a strong emotion and one that will eat you up inside. I hate his policies because I can see the damage that they're doing to our great nation. The mess he's going to leave this country in is even greater than the mess his father left us in, but it's not ALL his fault. He's just a fratboy in over his head, taking his cues from his underlings. Personally, he doesn't have a clue. You can read it in the expression on his face at times when someone asks him a policy question he hasn't been prepped on and doesn't know the answer.

What she's saying is that if simply disagreeing with Bush means you hate him, as his neo-con pit bulls try to spin it, then she's a Bush "hater." Reading her article, you can tell she doesn't hate him in the way normal people define hate. Nor do I.

What she's saying is that if simply disagreeing with Bush means you hate him, as his neo-con pit bulls try to spin it, then she's a Bush "hater." Reading her article, you can tell she doesn't hate him in the way normal people define hate. Nor do I.

OIC. OK. FWIW, count me N2.

Molly Ivins and the words "great columnist". Never thought I would see those in the same sentence.

and the country is in bad shape because of his stupid economic policies.

Yep, going right to hell in a hand basket. She wishes, anyway.

I wonder if these same economic policies will still be stupid if the economy is roaring by election day of next year. Of course they will, if you're a liberal hoping for Nikita Dean to be president.

I wonder if these same economic policies will still be stupid if the economy is roaring by election day of next year. Of course they will, if you're a liberal hoping for Nikita Dean to be president.

If the policies are authored by Bush, the only "roaring" you'll hear are the millions of hungry, unemployed and benefitless rattling the fence outside the White House. Hopefully, they'll take time to vote! ;)

Archived