Is Andre Smith a classless thug?

WeagleDMS

Yeah, well next year we've got that Romanian prodigy, Svetlana Rotchacokof coming in, a Rivals 5 star.  You may as well forget any chance you thought you had on the balance beam OR floor exercise.

Put that in your pommel horse and smoke it!  War Eagle, baby.

217184[/snapback]

She can't hold a candle to the Russian girl we got coming in.

Uwanna Likmeov

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  In fact, the only time that Alabama was superior to Auburn in anything was during the 25 years Bryant was there and then it was only football.  Before and since, Auburn owns even that.

217174[/snapback]

Actually, that isn't the only thing. Alabama owns Auburn in Gymnastics. 27 years in a row. Auburn hasn't won a gymnastics match against Alabama since 1979.

:big::poke:;)

217180[/snapback]

When was the last time bama beat Auburn in swimming? :big:

Alright Bo, I think we're bringing this thread down fast, so I'm not going to post on gymnastics anymore.  But, I would like Uwanna's number if you got it. :big:

217201[/snapback]

Sorry, no can do. :P

Class:

alumniphoto.jpg

by the way, why are we still having the class argument?

217234[/snapback]

Because everyone is dodging the REAL issue. Cruelty to the hounds and their teeth.

TennesseeBirdDogs.jpg

Class:

alumniphoto.jpg

217234[/snapback]

Because everyone is dodging the REAL issue. Cruelty to the hounds and their teeth.

TennesseeBirdDogs.jpg

217239[/snapback]

:roflol: that's still funny....those are some UGLY ass dogs!

what class?

your sig pic says it all...

Roll Tide

Haha. I forgot, Bear Bryant died for your sins on the cross. He is not dead, but alive in all of us, every step of the way in the walk through life. To trivialize the fact that this man's corpse was thoroughly rotten and decomposed by maggots several yearsr before anyone in this new recruiting class was born would be blasphemy!

Again I ask that these uat cheerleaders not be called "dogs" or "hounds". ;)

Dang, Chizad...we're going over the edge a bit here. 

Haha. Sorry. That's just the tone I hear from Bama fans when referring to the Bear. Failure to worship him appears to be a cardinal sin in their eyes.

Let's stay on subject.  I've deleted all references to that rumor/tangent.

216842[/snapback]

Preesh.

On topic?

Andre Smith is not a classless thug at the moment. He is merely a kid enjoying his moment in the sun. He will be molded into a classless thug/punk over the upcoming months and years.

He did choose to attend UA, after all, home of the "throat slash to Ole Miss fans," proud owner of the "Brodie airplane" which occurs after every completion of more than seven yards, and purveyor of the most redneck, classless cheer in all of college athletics: "Ram my jammer, eat a hammer" or whatever the words to that gay chorus happen to be.

216848[/snapback]

By the may man it's "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER"!!!!

You know..."GIVE"EM HEL ALABAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

also..."ROLL TIDE ROLL"!!!!!!!

And if anything is gay...it's gotta be that War Da*n Chicken :bs: ya'll do!

Who in the blue he** wants to be called a War Chicken or what ever it is?

SO LAY OFF MY RAMMER JAMMER!!!!!!!!!

216864[/snapback]

What is this rammer jammer cheer you guys do? I hear that it is a cheer you guys do when you win but this could just be rumors. You'll have to cut me some slack here though, No one here is too familiar with bama winning. :big:

216898[/snapback]

Rammer Jammer has something to do with two elephants. :rolleyes:

Let's stay on subject.  I've deleted all references to that rumor/tangent.

216842[/snapback]

Preesh.

On topic?

Andre Smith is not a classless thug at the moment. He is merely a kid enjoying his moment in the sun. He will be molded into a classless thug/punk over the upcoming months and years.

He did choose to attend UA, after all, home of the "throat slash to Ole Miss fans," proud owner of the "Brodie airplane" which occurs after every completion of more than seven yards, and purveyor of the most redneck, classless cheer in all of college athletics: "Ram my jammer, eat a hammer" or whatever the words to that gay chorus happen to be.

216848[/snapback]

By the may man it's "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER"!!!!

You know..."GIVE"EM HEL ALABAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

also..."ROLL TIDE ROLL"!!!!!!!

And if anything is gay...it's gotta be that War Da*n Chicken :bs: ya'll do!

Who in the blue he** wants to be called a War Chicken or what ever it is?

SO LAY OFF MY RAMMER JAMMER!!!!!!!!!

216864[/snapback]

What is this rammer jammer cheer you guys do? I hear that it is a cheer you guys do when you win but this could just be rumors. You'll have to cut me some slack here though, No one here is too familiar with bama winning. :big:

216898[/snapback]

Rammer Jammer has something to do with two elephants. :rolleyes:

217281[/snapback]

Sounds gross. Is it like uat's new "elephant walk?"

I wouldnt be surprised, I hear (I know, im spreading a rumor) that is the thing to do now at every UAT frathouse!

I wouldnt be surprised, I hear (I know, im spreading a rumor) that is the thing to do now at every UAT frathouse!

217336[/snapback]

Thats pretty nasty, lets not joke about that anymore.

Archived