Is Andre Smith a classless thug?

WeagleDMS

Well, bammers called TH classless and a thug because of the little hat trick he pulled, I wonder if they think the same thing about Andre Smith since he did the same thing. I imagine its alright because Andre put on a houndstooth hat! :puke:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt you will get any answers from the folks in West Vance. They have a real problem with the truth. :D

my vote: TH not classless, AS not classless....

Classless would be putting on an LSU hat saying "I'm going to LSU to be a great player...naw just kidding...i'm going to auburn" and then throwing the LSU hat to the ground to pick up an auburn hat....That i would have problems with...what TH or AS did...is fine by me

my vote is that the term "classless" is way overused for a bunch of 18 year old kids who are having the time of their lives. Bammers gets so hung up on "class" when the bottom line is in their opinion the only players with "class" are those who play at UAT.

I think the whole hat trick act is getting a little old, but don't consider it classless thing to do. I just try and keep in in perspective, they are 18-19 year old kids put in the spotlight. I don't know how I would have acted if I were in their situation.

Classless would be putting on an LSU hat  saying "I'm going to LSU to be a great player...naw just kidding...i'm going to auburn" and then throwing the LSU hat to the ground to pick up an auburn hat....That i would have problems with...what TH or AS did...is fine by me

216701[/snapback]

What he said.

Classless would be putting on an LSU hat  saying "I'm going to LSU to be a great player...naw just kidding...i'm going to auburn" and then throwing the LSU hat to the ground to pick up an auburn hat....That i would have problems with...what TH or AS did...is fine by me

216701[/snapback]

What he said.

216711[/snapback]

I agree also(I assume most people on here would).

216701[/snapback]

What he said.

216711[/snapback]

216712[/snapback]

i'm with y'all. An example was the guy who went to ND instead of UA, several weeks, if not months ago. Big press conf, put on UA hat, took it off and put on ND hat. See, it pissed me off so bad i can't remember his name!!!!!!

The point here was that TH was ripped apart by half the Bama Internet contingent and Finebaum too. AS does it and it will be perfectly fine and acceptable. Typical bama :bs:

216701[/snapback]

What he said.

216711[/snapback]

216712[/snapback]

i'm with y'all. An example was the guy who went to ND instead of UA, several weeks, if not months ago. Big press conf, put on UA hat, took it off and put on ND hat. See, it pissed me off so bad i can't remember his name!!!!!!

216713[/snapback]

Sounds like a smart kid to me. :D (Given those choices, that is.)

The point here was that TH was ripped apart by half the Bama Internet contingent and Finebaum too. AS does it and it will be perfectly fine and acceptable. Typical bama :bs:

216714[/snapback]

But there is no double standard is there? :rolleyes::blink::blink:

216714[/snapback]

Exactly. This was in response to some of the things said on bamamag, not bama fans here.

Look. We are dealing with 18 year kids who are just doing what everyone else is doing. I have no doubt this stunt was originated by Jamie Newburg's show "Countdown to Signing Day."

I was kinda cute at first but is has been overused.

Well, bammers called TH classless and a thug because of the little hat trick he pulled, I wonder if they think the same thing about Andre Smith since he did the same thing.  I imagine its alright because Andre put on a houndstooth hat! :puke:

216692[/snapback]

yea, ill admit....i was one of the ones saying the hat swicth thing is gay.....but oh well........i guess everyone does it now.

Let's stay on subject.  I've deleted all references to that rumor/tangent.

216842[/snapback]

Preesh.

On topic?

Andre Smith is not a classless thug at the moment. He is merely a kid enjoying his moment in the sun. He will be molded into a classless thug/punk over the upcoming months and years.

He did choose to attend UA, after all, home of the "throat slash to Ole Miss fans," proud owner of the "Brodie airplane" which occurs after every completion of more than seven yards, and purveyor of the most redneck, classless cheer in all of college athletics: "Ram my jammer, eat a hammer" or whatever the words to that gay chorus happen to be.

Look.  We are dealing with 18 year kids who are just doing what everyone else is doing.  I have no doubt this stunt was originated by Jamie Newburg's show "Countdown to Signing Day."

I was kinda cute at first but is has been overused.

216758[/snapback]

So you were cute at one time? :big::big:

Andre said the wanted to spread the word of Jesus to those who aren't followers. Maybe the mission field is more fertile for him in T-Town.

216842[/snapback]

Preesh.

On topic?

Andre Smith is not a classless thug at the moment. He is merely a kid enjoying his moment in the sun. He will be molded into a classless thug/punk over the upcoming months and years.

He did choose to attend UA, after all, home of the "throat slash to Ole Miss fans," proud owner of the "Brodie airplane" which occurs after every completion of more than seven yards, and purveyor of the most redneck, classless cheer in all of college athletics: "Ram my jammer, eat a hammer" or whatever the words to that gay chorus happen to be.

216848[/snapback]

By the may man it's "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER"!!!!

You know..."GIVE"EM HEL ALABAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

also..."ROLL TIDE ROLL"!!!!!!!

And if anything is gay...it's gotta be that War Da*n Chicken :bs: ya'll do!

Who in the blue he** wants to be called a War Chicken or what ever it is?

SO LAY OFF MY RAMMER JAMMER!!!!!!!!!

216842[/snapback]

216848[/snapback]

I just spit cheezits all over my desk! :roflol:

216842[/snapback]

Preesh.

On topic?

216848[/snapback]

By the may man it's "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER"!!!!

You know..."GIVE"EM HEL ALABAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

also..."ROLL TIDE ROLL"!!!!!!!

And if anything is gay...it's gotta be that War Da*n Chicken :bs: ya'll do!

Who in the blue he** wants to be called a War Chicken or what ever it is?

SO LAY OFF MY RAMMER JAMMER!!!!!!!!!

216864[/snapback]

Its WAR EAGLE buddy, and if you knew the history behind it you would think it was anything but "gay." In case you dont know the history, heres a link, why dont you stop being ignorant and read....

"War Eagle" is Auburn's battle cry (not a mascot or nickname) (the story is under this title on the page)

Archived