Is Andre Smith a classless thug?

WeagleDMS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's stay on subject.  I've deleted all references to that rumor/tangent.

216842[/snapback]

Preesh.

On topic?

Andre Smith is not a classless thug at the moment. He is merely a kid enjoying his moment in the sun. He will be molded into a classless thug/punk over the upcoming months and years.

He did choose to attend UA, after all, home of the "throat slash to Ole Miss fans," proud owner of the "Brodie airplane" which occurs after every completion of more than seven yards, and purveyor of the most redneck, classless cheer in all of college athletics: "Ram my jammer, eat a hammer" or whatever the words to that gay chorus happen to be.

216848[/snapback]

By the may man it's "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER"!!!!

You know..."GIVE"EM HEL ALABAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

also..."ROLL TIDE ROLL"!!!!!!!

And if anything is gay...it's gotta be that War Da*n Chicken :bs: ya'll do!

Who in the blue he** wants to be called a War Chicken or what ever it is?

SO LAY OFF MY RAMMER JAMMER!!!!!!!!!

216864[/snapback]

What is this rammer jammer cheer you guys do? I hear that it is a cheer you guys do when you win but this could just be rumors. You'll have to cut me some slack here though, No one here is too familiar with bama winning. :big:

Let's stay on subject.  I've deleted all references to that rumor/tangent.

216842[/snapback]

Preesh.

On topic?

Andre Smith is not a classless thug at the moment. He is merely a kid enjoying his moment in the sun. He will be molded into a classless thug/punk over the upcoming months and years.

He did choose to attend UA, after all, home of the "throat slash to Ole Miss fans," proud owner of the "Brodie airplane" which occurs after every completion of more than seven yards, and purveyor of the most redneck, classless cheer in all of college athletics: "Ram my jammer, eat a hammer" or whatever the words to that gay chorus happen to be.

216848[/snapback]

By the may man it's "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER"!!!!

You know..."GIVE"EM HEL ALABAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

also..."ROLL TIDE ROLL"!!!!!!!

And if anything is gay...it's gotta be that War Da*n Chicken :bs: ya'll do!

Who in the blue he** wants to be called a War Chicken or what ever it is?

SO LAY OFF MY RAMMER JAMMER!!!!!!!!!

216864[/snapback]

What is this rammer jammer cheer you guys do? I hear that it is a cheer you guys do when you win but this could just be rumors. You'll have to cut me some slack here though, No one here is too familiar with bama winning. :big:

216898[/snapback]

You know...it is the cheer Alabama did this year when the beat Southern Miss and a horrible Tennessee by 3 points.

Of course you may not have actually heard the cheer live and in person in quite a long...long...long...over 4 years...long time... :big:

Well, bammers called TH classless and a thug because of the little hat trick he pulled, I wonder if they think the same thing about Andre Smith since he did the same thing.  I imagine its alright because Andre put on a houndstooth hat! :puke:

216692[/snapback]

My vote: If you have to talk about class, you don't have any.

My vote:  If you have to talk about class, you don't have any.

216927[/snapback]

The first step toward recovery is admitting you have a problem. Congratulations on being brave enough to admit your shortcomings.

General observation...anyone who pulls a hat switcher-roo trick at a press conference where they're teasing eveyone as to who they decided to sign with is acting like an ass. I don't care where they end up at, it's a punk move.

Now, back to your regular thread. :)

My $0.02:

It's ridiculous to have national press conferences, national TV networks scheduling their programming around them, and in many cases interrupting the educational process of an entire high school for an assembly, just to hear a kid that hasn't played a down of college football announce where he's going to school...

After all that, a kid juggling a few hats is trivial.

I agree :thumbsup:

my vote: TH not classless, AS not classless....

Classless would be putting on an LSU hat  saying "I'm going to LSU to be a great player...naw just kidding...i'm going to auburn" and then throwing the LSU hat to the ground to pick up an auburn hat....That i would have problems with...what TH or AS did...is fine by me

216701[/snapback]

A quote from this morning's Mobile Register taken at yesterday's announcement:

"My uncle and my parents and I sat down and said, (the houndstooth hat) could make me go down in history as one of the best ones ever, so I decided to do that," Smith said.

Looks to me like he is a "me" type person. Already proclaiming himself as one of the best ones ever.

General observation...anyone who pulls a hat switcher-roo trick at a press conference where they're teasing eveyone as to who they decided to sign with is acting like an ass. I don't care where they end up at, it's a punk move.

Now, back to your regular thread.  :)

216937[/snapback]

He didnt pull a hat switch. He had three hats on the table...talked about each school...and then pulled out a houndstooth hat from under the table.

More power to him. We'll see if he can walk the walk soon enough.

216937[/snapback]

He didnt pull a hat switch. He had three hats on the table...talked about each school...and then pulled out a houndstooth hat from under the table.

217022[/snapback]

Somebody call the animal rights activists. It is cruel to be putting hounds and their teeth on top of your head.

TennesseeBirdDogs.jpg

217022[/snapback]

Somebody call the animal rights activists. It is cruel to be putting hounds and their teeth on top of your head.

TennesseeBirdDogs.jpg

217026[/snapback]

:thumbsup::roflol:

Those are 3 of the prettiest Tuscaloosa Crimson Hick Hounds I've ever seen.

216937[/snapback]

217022[/snapback]

And that's different from Hawthorne having three hats on the podium and taking an AU one from under it how?...................

Oh, yeah, that's right. Hawthorne didn't take Bama's "offer" therefore he is a thug. Smith did, so he's just a master at the dramatic moment. <_<

Who cares what they think?  They think its classless to beat them.

217027[/snapback]

You know, I tend to agree.

I overheard two Bama fans talking the day after the Iron Bowl. One was saying how pathetic it was that the refs were allowing AU to cheat because they didn't give Brodie any time to throw. "Just shows what kind of lowdown low class cheaters they are," this college-educated fan opined. What's even more sad is that these two fans were totally serious.

217022[/snapback]

TennesseeBirdDogs.jpg

217026[/snapback]

:thumbsup::roflol:

Those are 3 of the prettiest Tuscaloosa Crimson Hick Hounds I've ever seen.

217031[/snapback]

In the future, please refrain from calling uat cheerleaders "Hounds". ;)

i'm sick and freakin tired of the rammer jammer arguments, its their cheer, who cares, we cheer give em hell and kick em in the butt, once again who cares it is a football cheer not a frickin nursery rhyme. And also i will say it again, bammers are obsessed with this whole class bullcrap and i'm sick of that too, the only classy people according to bammers are the bammers themselves. Frankly i don't give a crap what a bammer thinks about an auburn player or fan because most of the time when that crap is spewed it is just plain sour grapes. Most bama fans i know are respectable people, its the ones driving the 89 mustangs that i choose not to know that cause the problems.

:puke:

arguing about football cheers

So anyway, I don't see Hawthorne or Smith as classless. Just continuing on with a stupid practice that virtually every big name recruit around the country has been doing for the last 3-4 years.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled :moon::ua::moon::au: programming. :big:

In fact, the only time that Alabama was superior to Auburn in anything was during the 25 years Bryant was there and then it was only football.  Before and since, Auburn owns even that.

217174[/snapback]

Actually, that isn't the only thing. Alabama owns Auburn in Gymnastics. 27 years in a row. Auburn hasn't won a gymnastics match against Alabama since 1979.

:big::poke:;)

In fact, the only time that Alabama was superior to Auburn in anything was during the 25 years Bryant was there and then it was only football.  Before and since, Auburn owns even that.

217174[/snapback]

Actually, that isn't the only thing. Alabama owns Auburn in Gymnastics. 27 years in a row. Auburn hasn't won a gymnastics match against Alabama since 1979.

:big::poke:;)

217180[/snapback]

Does Rivals have a gymastics recruiting site? I'm concerned that Mary Jo Crottenrotch's soft verbal may be wavering.

Yeah, well next year we've got that Romanian prodigy, Svetlana Rotchacokof coming in, a Rivals 5 star. You may as well forget any chance you thought you had on the balance beam OR floor exercise.

Put that in your pommel horse and smoke it! War Eagle, baby.

Archived