This is rich: Bama's War Room 11/4/05

TitanTiger

I would much rather have our 9-3 season than to lose to Bama and beat Ga Tech and Wisky...personally...but thats just me...other people might have different priorities

Yeah...its a good thing that type of stuff never comes out of AU war rooms. Man Bryan Matthews at auburnsports.com is the most condescending passive aggressive bama basher on earth.

His passive agressive bama bashing keeps you from posting our old war rooms and MOCKING us. I'll take his war rooms over bama bashing ones anyday. I don't care who y'all recruit as long as we weren't shooting for him too.

I hate to admit this but looking over UGA's war rooms from several months back ain't any better.

Well, Steve Patterson doesn't really lay into any of our rivals but his predictions are off and on

its not the predictions...its the unnecesary editorials that the bama war room had...

I don't care if the war room says "We expect Jim Jones to commit to Middle Tennessee any day..." but instead he winds up at miami. Whatever that was how the author saw it at that point. We all know how easily these kids change their minds.

What bothered me (and most everyone else I think) is saying stuff like..."Auburn doesn't figure to factor into any of the big recruits in state." not only was that VERY incorrect (signing 6 of the top 12 as per Birmingham media) but just a stupid thing to say on an ALABAMA recruiting site. if they were saying stuff like "We figure to have this one in the bag" talking about peanut or Hawthorne or whoever it would have been different. Wrong predictions is one thing. Going out of your way to make incorrect predictions about a rival's recruiting is IMO a different story.

Nah Ill take our 10 win season that ended with a cotton bowl victory.

217525[/snapback]

I've got news for you! No one believes you for a moment. Had you won the Iron Bowl, you'd have an eleven win season. Duh! So Brody Croyle was untruthful as well as all the other Alabama fans/players they showed right before kickoff, when they said if Alabama went 1 and 10 and beat Auburn, everyone's happy? All that talk about the rivalry was untrue. Why did you all get so upset then when TT held up four fingers if you all don't think it's a rivalry? Yeah, keep pretending that the Iron Bowl doesn't mean much to you! I've got news for you, if Auburn keeps beating Alabama, Shula won't be around much longer. You can take that to the bank because Alabama fans want to beat Auburn each and every year. Keep spinning though cause it is amusing! :lol:

West Vance needs to be renamed "MORAL VICTORY UNIVERSITY".

"Cotton Bowl Victory" over who? Texas Tech? It's like the s--t they pulled in 2002 when they beat Hawaii in a 13-game season for the wonderful 10 wins. THERE IS NOT A BAMA FAN ALIVE WHO WOULDN'T TRADE THE 10-WIN SEASON AND/OR THE INCREDIBLE COTTON BOWL WIN FOR A WIN OVER AUBURN.

"Oh, thank God for that last-minute TD pass in 2004--it kept Auburn out of the MNC game." What hog-wash.

If Price doesn't screw up, "we win 13 games with his system"--Taylor Britt

"If Brodie hadn't gotten hurt, we'd be in the hunt for the MNC."--2004

"Franchione threw the 2002 Iron Bowl game. He knew he was gone and the team was left clueless."

"Without that first quarter, we win 18-7".--2005

"Our defense did great in the (2005) second half, otherwise Tuberville would have run the score up." (Yeah, maybe that's why Auburn passed a whopping SIX TIMES in the second half.)

"The only way the Aubies got on CBS (2005) was to play Alabama."

"With a decent O-line, Darby beats out Irons (for rushing)."

"If Pro . . . " (Add any of several dozen endings.)

"Tuberville is not really a coach, it's the Coordinators" ("I don't coach anymore--I just direct traffic." --Paul W. Bryant, ca. 1975)

The only thing that matters is RESULTS.

Like having the IB series even for the last 28 years.

Like having two 4-win streaks in the last 20 years, with one probably being extended.

Like:

Last 5 years: 4-1 Auburn

Last 10 years: 6-4 Auburn

Last 15 years: 8-7 Auburn

Last 20 years: 12-8 Auburn

Last 25 years: 14-11 Auburn

Better than moral victories? Hoo Ha!

"I learned from the master--I learned from the Bear."--Logan Young

WTH is that all about crap about recruiting bloodlines from Shug Jordan? That comment right there is proof positive the author doesn't know what he's talking about. Someone remind this fool which university set up the bear legacy scholarship program.

Bottom line is that the bammies are scared of AU's success. They just can't stand it! Fear the Thumb! Heck, in 2012 it's going to be Fear the Appendage! :au: WDE

I'm still waiting on BG's explanation as to why Crodie was left off the ALL-SEC teams.

Two years ago, he came here and GUARANTEED that Crodie would be ALL-SEC before he left UAT... but here we are and the only thing crodie leaves UAT with are grass stains, and moral victories...

Archived