Will AU play?

Tigermike

Will AU play an SEC East team twice? Or will they play UT?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will AU play an SEC East team twice? Or will they play UT?

• Florida twice
    • Georgia twice
    • South Carolina twice
    • Tennessee once
    • AU will not make it to the SECC game

Looking at the schedule, there is a good chance that AU may have to play an East team twice. Or will UT make a comeback? Or will AU not make it to Atlanta?

2006 AUBURN SCHEDULE

Sept. 2 Washington State (ESPN) Auburn

Sept. 9 at Mississippi State Starkville, Miss.

Sept. 16 LSU Auburn

Sept. 23 Buffalo Auburn

Sept. 28 at South Carolina (ESPN) Columbia, S.C.

Oct. 7 Arkansas Auburn

Oct. 14 Florida Auburn

Oct. 21 Tulane Auburn

Oct. 28 at Ole Miss Oxford, Miss.

Nov. 4 Arkansas State Auburn

Nov. 11 Georgia Auburn

Nov. 18 at Alabama Tuscaloosa, Ala.

I'm gonna go with; they will play Washington State first, one game at a time

218833[/snapback]

Limit yourself to talking about Washington State for 7 more months if you wish, but many couldn't talk about them for the rest of this week. :big:

I'm gonna go with; they will play Washington State first, one game at a time

218833[/snapback]

Limit yourself to talking about Washington State for 7 more months if you wish, but many couldn't talk about them for the rest of this week. :big:

218835[/snapback]

Touche, I'm going with Georgia twice

don't have a pick yet. There are too many question marks on teams in the EAST. Will Florida be consistent?, Will Georgia fill the many holes they have, including QB? Will Spurrier and South Carolina continue to build on what they started last season? Will Tennessee have a team at all?? lol. I reserve my pick till mid-season... :)

I went with UF with Leak returning. I can't go with UGA without a proven QB. UT was 5-6 and while I was happy to see SCar get some upsets, I think they did most of that with smoke and mirrors. I just don't think they're very talented yet.

Besides, I've got a buddy who is a huge Gator fan and he's been talking some serious trash lately with the #1 recruiting class and the roundball team kickin' butt. I need for us to slap those slimey reptiles around a couple of times.

:puke::uf:

I'm with weagle on this one. I think UT will be the ghost out of the dark. Way too much talent up there to not do good with a GOOD OC at the helm. If not UT then it will be UF. However, SC will be tough. Good returning QB, and improving D, but not enough to take the east crown.

Anyone else care to jump to conclusions about next season?  Way too early guys!

218917[/snapback]

So we should discuss nothing until when? :blink::big:

Anyone else care to jump to conclusions about next season?  Way too early guys!

218917[/snapback]

So we should discuss nothing until when? :blink::big:

218928[/snapback]

Just don't want to jinx anything Tigermike. Predictions like these scare me.

If it were the players looking forward and talking smack it would worry me as well. If it were the players already talking about their trip to Atlanta it would worry me big time. But since none of us are on the team, there is no harm done. I understand the "one game at a time" and "don't overlook any team", and "any team can get beat on any given Saturday". And we are not doing any of those things. We're just discussing possibilities. :D

But like I said above, I can't talk about Washington State for 7 more months. :(

Crap even the Washington State fans have a hard time talking Washington State football for 7 months. :blink::big:

Archived