Bama football player troubles

DKW 86

Galen, what is the statute of limitations on something like this, and are you sure its run out?? I thought the NCAA could investigate whoever they get info about, and whenever they choose??

219899[/snapback]

I think it's statue... not statute ;)

Galen, what is the statute of limitations on something like this, and are you sure its run out?? I thought the NCAA could investigate whoever they get info about, and whenever they choose??

219899[/snapback]

219977[/snapback]

There's a limit. And even if there weren't, would anybody really be served if something from 20 years ago and the Ray Perkins era were brought back out? None of the kids who are playing today -- well except "coach" Shula -- were there then. If you could drag something this old back into the light of day, it further penalizes the poor dumb b*****ds who make the mistake of going to school there. :lol:

It's GG confession time, people. I once attended the UofA. I even gave frat life a shot. I would like to tell you a story of noble self-sacrifice, but in truth it begins with the sad line "there was this girl." I have never been more miserable in my life. I did it to be closer to her, which was a ginormous mistake. We didn't work out and neither did my stint as a Bama student from 1984 to 1986. They asked me to leave, which was well within their academic rights, and I was happy to oblige. For more years than I care to count, however, I lived among them.

219899[/snapback]

219977[/snapback]

STATUTE of Limitations

click here

219899[/snapback]

219977[/snapback]

There's a limit. And even if there weren't, would anybody really be served if something from 20 years ago and the Ray Perkins era were brought back out? None of the kids who are playing today -- well except "coach" Shula -- were there then. If you could drag something this old back into the light of day, it further penalizes the poor dumb b*****ds who make the mistake of going to school there. :lol:

It's GG confession time, people. I once attended the UofA. I even gave frat life a shot. I would like to tell you a story of noble self-sacrifice, but in truth it begins with the sad line "there was this girl." I have never been more miserable in my life. I did it to be closer to her, which was a ginormous mistake. We didn't work out and neither did my stint as a Bama student from 1984 to 1986. They asked me to leave, which was well within their academic rights, and I was happy to oblige. For more years than I care to count, however, I lived among them.

219985[/snapback]

Go forth and sin no more my son.

Statute!

219988[/snapback]

Elaine, you're smart... Is it statue or statute?

STATUTE

Oh, I really think you're wrong!

kramer011.jpg

220011[/snapback]

You realize...there's nothing between him and us, but a thin layer of gabardine!

:lol:

:au::homer:

Archived