Is there a sleeper that may step forward

auskull

Normally at AU there is an unsung player (like Cope) who emerges against all odds. A few years ago it was Dontarious Thomas. I think it may be Herring who was steady at Safety but may be stellar at LB. Who do you see and what are your thoughts going into spring?

Tristan Davis, if they put him in at RB. I still don't think all of his long runs against UK were flukes, he had speed and some moves. He must have shown something at Safety in practice...

I think SenDerrick Marks is going to have a monster spring. If memory serves me correct, he tore it up last fall, but had too much talent ahead of him to crack the rotation.

on defense, gimme sen'derrick marks. i saw the guy at practice last year, and he was working guys despite being noticably undersized. if he's really put on as much weight as was reported (they said he was up to 280 during bowl practices), then i think he, not chris browder, may end up being the 2006 version of jay ratliff.

on offense, gimme jp winning the center race or a guy like james swinton/robert dunn locking up a spot in the receiver rotation.

Look for Chris Evans to turn some heads at LB. The guy has toned up and has the mentality to make a move in the depth chart.

Since Daniel Cobb was just granted his 14th year of eligibilty, I think he.....

What?  He wasn't?  Oh.  Then I'm going with S'Marks too.

222496[/snapback]

:puke:

I really think that Marks and Blackmon will both turn some heads this spring, but isn't it wonderful to see all the different names come up that really do have a legitimate shot at making a big splash this year?

Keep 'em coming CTT and staff.

:au::football::cheer:

Archived