School Paint Colors

fearthetiger03

For those that haven't heard, Home Depot is now offering official team paint colors for sale at their stores. (http://www.mostcolorfulfan.com/college.html) I believe this started recently, and Auburn colors are available, with an one addition....

This is a screenshot of the .pdf file available in the link above...

aaa.jpg

I guess that since the eyes of the tiger in our logo are yellow, HD/Glidden assumed it was an official school color... I didn't think it was - Am I wrong?

For those that haven't heard, Home Depot is now offering official team paint colors for sale at their stores. (http://www.mostcolorfulfan.com/college.html)  I believe this started recently, and Auburn colors are available, with an one addition....

This is a screenshot of the .pdf file available in the link above...

aaa.jpg

I guess that since the eyes of the tiger in our logo are yellow, HD/Glidden assumed it was an official school color...  I didn't think it was - Am I wrong?

230628[/snapback]

probably for the option of painting the tiger eyes on your wall

Don't know about the yellow but that orange seems to be the right shade for Auburn. It kind of urks me when I see orange Auburn shirts or hats that more resemble UTs shade.

I went to Home Depot in Opelika 2 months ago and got Auburn colors without having to buy a specific brand. The Opelika store already has the color in the computer, all you do is tell them the quanity. I put a huge :au: logo on the wall using a projector in my computer room. The colors go on light looking, but dry perfect. It turned out great

Don't know about the yellow but that orange seems to be the right shade for Auburn.  It kind of urks me when I see orange Auburn shirts or hats that more resemble UTs shade.

230654[/snapback]

I concur.

Archived