AUN Proposed Tailgating Schedule

DKW 86

I will make one of these this year. I know I said that last year, but this year I mean it. Promise. Really. For sure.

All kidding aside..... I will be in oxturd for sure and anyone else going is more than welcome to join our tailgate there. We have a nice spot within 100 yards of the stadium, so join us if you make the trip.

Naw, it is all good. "Family crowd" is the DKW way of saying no profanity, no crazy stuff. We still have an adult beverage or two in moderation.

231714[/snapback]

David,

Given that we have plenty of parking and a restroom for the ladies and kids, why don't we work on setting up together. It also doesn't hurt that we have a great view of the stadium (about 1/4 mile away) and easy access to the colloseum.

I will have the RV at LSU, Florida, and Georgia but tailgate in the same spot for all games. We decided against WSU due to the closeness of the LSU game.

War Eagle,

AUTR

231717[/snapback]

Does this by chance mean you have extra tickets for the WSU game??? If so, send me PM.

SLink, upon clearanc eby my wife, you might could have a couch?? Of course, you ahve to sleep with the Auburn blanket. :big:

Naw, it is all good. "Family crowd" is the DKW way of saying no profanity, no crazy stuff. We still have an adult beverage or two in moderation.

231714[/snapback]

David,

Given that we have plenty of parking and a restroom for the ladies and kids, why don't we work on setting up together. It also doesn't hurt that we have a great view of the stadium (about 1/4 mile away) and easy access to the colloseum.

I will have the RV at LSU, Florida, and Georgia but tailgate in the same spot for all games. We decided against WSU due to the closeness of the LSU game.

War Eagle,

AUTR

231717[/snapback]

Does this by chance mean you have extra tickets for the WSU game??? If so, send me PM.

SLink, upon clearanc eby my wife, you might could have a couch?? Of course, you ahve to sleep with the Auburn blanket. :big:

232329[/snapback]

Sorry no extra tix. Still going to the game, just not taking the RV

231714[/snapback]

David,

War Eagle,

AUTR

231717[/snapback]

232329[/snapback]

I don't know tgr, I saw a story on the news here last night about a guy that coaxed a place to stay out of a local and beat the guy to death. Can he really trust you Slink? :poke:

231714[/snapback]

David,

War Eagle,

AUTR

231717[/snapback]

232329[/snapback]

I don't know tgr, I saw a story on the news here last night about a guy that coaxed a place to stay out of a local and beat the guy to death. Can he really trust you Slink? :poke:

232416[/snapback]

By "couch" I really was referring to a kennel. Dawgs gotta have a place to sleep ya know. ;) Plus I got guns and knives!!

ANy idea when we might schedule ATRs get together yet?

Wow....For whatever reason I have been just skipping over this post for the last couple of weeks. If there is a B'ham tailgate I may drive over from ATL for it.

Take a look at the following dates. If one of the will work I would be glad to host.

The absolute best day for me would be Saturday May 13th. If this date does not work it will have to be either June 17th or June 24th.

Let me know your thoughts.

Not good for me. Thats mothers day weekend i'll be going home....

Guest Tigrinum Major
Not good for me. Thats mothers day weekend i'll be going home....

233745[/snapback]

Ouch. I forgot about that. No go for me. I want to maintain relations with my wife over the course of the next year.

I too forgot about mothers day. How about we go ahead and set June 24th as the official summer AU Tailgate Party!!!!!!!!

We will grill burgers, brats, and dogs, have lots of beer (and sodas) and watch a montage of past AU football games on the big screen.

Sound good to everybody?

June 24 sounds great to me. So do burgers, brats, dogs, beer and Auburn football!

Let me know if I need to bring anything.

WDE!

If wes doesn't invite you to Destin?

233893[/snapback]

I will be going at some point during June I know. June is ALL MINE! I have two out of town weddings to deal with this month for people that I don't even like. One of which is on Memorial Day weekend...Who makes a wedding Memorial Day weekend? It's like scheduleing one during football season and then being surprised when everyone hates you for doing it. May SUX!

Archived