AUN Proposed Tailgating Schedule

DKW 86

Not to jump the gun here, but I am hoping to turn AUN into a more family friendly place this season.

I am planning on tailgates for the WSU, :lsu: , :uf: , and :uga: games. Maybe even a theme for each? Lets have a little fun this year. Family friendly fun too. Corn-dogs for :lsu: , Hot-Dawgs for :uga: , something like that.

Anyone want to join in? We have purchased a new canopy for the job recently and may get another one as well.

can I park the RV next to your canopy? <_<

Just kidding.  Sounds great, you can have the "family" crowd and I'll take care of the "beer and BBQ" crowd

231695[/snapback]

sign me up for the beer and BBQ crowd ;)

Naw, it is all good. "Family crowd" is the DKW way of saying no profanity, no crazy stuff. We still have an adult beverage or two in moderation.

Naw, it is all good. "Family crowd" is the DKW way of saying no profanity, no crazy stuff. We still have an adult beverage or two in moderation.

231714[/snapback]

David,

Given that we have plenty of parking and a restroom for the ladies and kids, why don't we work on setting up together. It also doesn't hurt that we have a great view of the stadium (about 1/4 mile away) and easy access to the colloseum.

I will have the RV at LSU, Florida, and Georgia but tailgate in the same spot for all games. We decided against WSU due to the closeness of the LSU game.

War Eagle,

AUTR

231714[/snapback]

David,

Given that we have plenty of parking and a restroom for the ladies and kids, why don't we work on setting up together. It also doesn't hurt that we have a great view of the stadium (about 1/4 mile away) and easy access to the colloseum.

I will have the RV at LSU, Florida, and Georgia but tailgate in the same spot for all games. We decided against WSU due to the closeness of the LSU game.

War Eagle,

AUTR

231717[/snapback]

Man, if you dangle the hook right in front of that ole catfish, he'll just take it sinker an all'. ;)

We were planning on being in the same area AUTGR... Kind of hoped you would be there anyway.

The LSU game is, ironically enough, the weekend of my corndog's birthday. Since we will be attending, and since a good Southern woman never shows up anywhere without "bringin' somethin'" I will be supplying, among other things, a birthday cake. Guess the theme? :big:

This will be the only tailgate I can make it to, so we GOTTA make this a good one!!!!! I vote for everyone setting up all together.

And here's to giving MCD ANOTHER crappy birthday!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!

Guess the theme? 

Corndogs???

231726[/snapback]

Gosh, I was actually considering balloons and a happy face... :huh:

J/K... you guessed it, you rocket scientist you... :lol:

The LSU game is, ironically enough, the weekend of my corndog's birthday.  Since we will be attending, and since a good Southern woman never shows up anywhere without "bringin' somethin'" I will be supplying, among other things, a birthday cake.  Guess the theme?  :big:

This will be the only tailgate I can make it to, so we GOTTA make this a good one!!!!!  I vote for everyone setting up all together.

And here's to giving MCD ANOTHER crappy birthday!!!  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!

231724[/snapback]

If someone will bring the "turkey" fryer, we will batter some up and make the corndog hubby cook his own.

Guess the theme? 

Corndogs???

231726[/snapback]

231731[/snapback]

This isn't rocket surgery you know...

Guest Tigrinum Major
Guess the theme? 

Corndogs???

231726[/snapback]

231731[/snapback]

The correct term is "rocket surgeon".

Since I am going through tailgating withdrawal, I say we we set a date in the near future to get together for a little pre-season tailgate party in B'ham. I would be willing to host the following event if anyone is interested.

I say we get the DVD collection together and throw on some classics on the big screen, light up the grill, and fill up the coolers for a late spring Tailgate party at my house!!!!!!

A Saturday afternoon would work best for me.

Anyone up for a get together?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I'm in. I will have to work dates around baseball and softball, but if it is late afternoon/early evening, I'll be there.

I dont know about the Birmingham get together but count me in for the games.

:cheer::au::football::cheer:

I would love to finally be able to make one of these B'ham meet and greets. Count me in for the games too, assuming I can find you. I'll bring the barbecue sauce...

Since I am going through tailgating withdrawal, I say we we set a date in the near future to get together for a little pre-season tailgate party in B'ham.  I would be willing to host the following event if anyone is interested.

I say we get the DVD collection together and throw on some classics on the big screen, light up the grill, and fill up the coolers for a late spring Tailgate party at my house!!!!!!

231743[/snapback]

I can make this probably. The only thing on my schedule these days are boredom shopping. Anything to keep me from spending $300 at Macy's is good for me!!! Other than this weekend since im helping move cars to Talladega... heh

Guess the theme? 

Corndogs???

231726[/snapback]

231731[/snapback]

The :corndog: folks love to hide little plastic dolls in their cakes, like its some sort of treasure hunt or something. (Seems like a good way to chip a tooth, of course they don't really have to worry too much 'bout that). Maybe you should take suggestions on what your partciular "secret ingredient" should be....

First off, no Babyface Les bobble heads - you don't want to disgust the cake eaters.

gonna try to make it up for one of these. Any idea when individual game tickets go on sale. I was lucky enough to get LSU game tickets a few years ago....31-7 Auburn victory. That is my game preference. Others I'm sure would be hard if not impossible to find...Unless some kind hearted fellow Auburn tiger here, has TWO tickets to spare to one of the others.. ;) hint hint

Since I am going through tailgating withdrawal, I say we we set a date in the near future to get together for a little pre-season tailgate party in B'ham.  I would be willing to host the following event if anyone is interested.

231743[/snapback]

You know I'm down for pre-tailgating Spring event.

Sad Days are coming however, because im starting Law school in August. I seriously doubt I will be able to make many games, which is kinda depressing. Although, I have decided that I will definetly go to the LSU game as well as the Georgia game.

Archived