finally, some decent radio programming for us

tombigbeetiger

SPORTSCALL and THE SOONY AND WIMP SHOW are now being broadcast on WAUD starting at 2 pm.....for those of you that, like me,would like to tell jox and finebaum to kiss our ass,heres the chance....if this is old news, sorry....i just found out

We had Sonny and Wimp here for for quite a while. The Birmingham News said the show was not profitable for WJOX so it was cancelled. I am not familiar with Sports Call but here is the live stream link for those who also would like to try it out.

Sports Call

i enjoy sportscall, but some of the callers are freakin idiots sometimes, also there are technical difficulties everyday. But beggars can't be choosers its nice to have a strictly auburn show, if it weren't for them i wouldn't listen to sports radio cause we'd likely have the pondscum show on.

SportsCall is the biggest joke of a radio show ..

Same with Sonny and Wimp

I'd rather listen to NPR than either of those - I think I'd rather listen to Auburn traffic reports than either of those.

SportsCall's callers are indeed idiots - it was a GREAT show back in the day with Bill Cameron and Andy Burcham - now it stinks.

Sonny and Wimp, if the name isn't bad enough, sounds like two old men with nothing to do except talk about how great their schools were back in the day.

Archived