Ivan Maisel calls a bammer delusional

WeagleDMS

[My friend's brother (a 2004 Bama graduate) actually said in 2004 that Alabama would be better off after Croyle got hurt (in the Southern Miss game) because Spencer Pennington was that good.  Two weeks later, when Pennington got hurt, he said that it didn't matter because Guillon was the best quarterback of the 3 of them.

234845[/snapback]

Well, clearly that theory was proven when JP Wilson came in for Brodie at the Iron Bowl last season and single handed won the game for them! :big:

[Well, at least the moral victory. :rolleyes: ]

234849[/snapback]

Well, thats what UAT's moto is, isn't it? Another Saturday another "moral" victory..

234898[/snapback]

I thought it was "Hey Cletus, pass me the Skoal and another Busch, would ya?"

235160[/snapback]

CLETUS ROCKS!!!! B)

:au::homer:

[My friend's brother (a 2004 Bama graduate) actually said in 2004 that Alabama would be better off after Croyle got hurt (in the Southern Miss game) because Spencer Pennington was that good.  Two weeks later, when Pennington got hurt, he said that it didn't matter because Guillon was the best quarterback of the 3 of them.

234845[/snapback]

Well, clearly that theory was proven when JP Wilson came in for Brodie at the Iron Bowl last season and single handed won the game for them! :big:

[Well, at least the moral victory. :rolleyes: ]

234849[/snapback]

Well, thats what UAT's moto is, isn't it? Another Saturday another "moral" victory..

234898[/snapback]

I thought it was "Hey Cletus, pass me the Skoal and another Busch, would ya?"

235160[/snapback]

That's how they celebrate the "moral" victories..

235161[/snapback]

Oh, I thought they celebrated moral victories by watching rednecks drive loud cars counterclockwise in an oval for 3 hours straight...my mistake.

235162[/snapback]

Also known as COPS.

Archived