WJOX

GalensGhost

The past couple of days, I've heard WJOX interview people from Lindys and some other similar book.

In both instances, I heard exhaustive detail of where Alabama was ranked (36th) and who they were ranked behind (Rutgers, for instance) but I don't recall Herb, Kelly or Ray mention Auburn at all. Did I miss that part of the interview? It's possible, as the combination of their droning, boring voices tends to make me drift off, but I thought I would have heard AU and perked up.

It's a personal thing, but I would almost rather have a root canal than listen to Herb Winches.

But it does not surprise me for them to carry on about bammer. The low ranking for the bowl winning team that is back, will get the unwashed masses calling into the JOX.

It's a personal thing, but I would almost rather have a root canal than listen to Herb Winches.

But it does not surprise me for them to carry on about bammer.  The low ranking for the bowl winning team that is back, will get the unwashed masses calling into the JOX.

236097[/snapback]

I had a root canal on thursday...not fun

But it does not surprise me for them to carry on about bammer.  The low ranking for the bowl winning team that is back, will get the unwashed masses calling into the JOX.

236097[/snapback]

I had a root canal on thursday...not fun

236131[/snapback]

Were you listening to Herb on the ear phones during the procedure? :o

"Coke-Head Herb" might want any extra pain killers that you have left after your root canal. Who cares what he or that tool Millick thinks. And Kelly Hunter knows nothing about sports, unless it involves the Atl Braves. Too bad for her the show broadcast from Birmingham.

Archived