On Finebaum Today...

DKW 86

Yes, I was in the drive thru waiting on my meds to get ready. I was listening to Finebaum instead of the election drivel.

Shanehead calls in. :roflol:

Keys is called a 'Thug' by Shanehead immediately. Why wasnt he a 'thug' the day he was recruited? Or why wasn't he a 'thug' the day he was in a fight with a team mate?

Finebaum and Neal tear into the guy about the "smokin' problems down in T-Town." Shanehead reveals, obviously clued in by one Paul Finebaum beforehand that there are more problems down there than the suspensions today will cover. Simpson is mentioned and they talk about the 'NEED' to have the whole team tested, and often. (Paul, Shanehead,and Vickers talk about a one drug test failure removal from the team. Added later...)

Simpson's name is called out about the arrest and the drugs. It seems, from Shanehead, that there is a lot of folks that like a certain type of potent weed down in T-Town. It must be very popular with the students down there from what he said.

Paul begged the question about WHY would Keys have ever been recruited after being run off from Louisiana for selling/posession of grass? Shane hedges a bit and tries to attack, :ut: , :au: , etc. Paul however mauls him back on track with name after name of kid in trouble over the last few years. And how a lack of discipline seems to being rearing its ugly head. (He did not mention Ray Ray Hudson though.)

Paul openly says matter of factly that there is a discipline problem down there and that Shula had better watch out because...He then hedges. Shanehead then tries again to change the subject and Paul and Vickers blast him.

Point: Finebaum seemed to be floating the "Discipline Problem Balloon" for someone today. Does Shula have a discipline problem? Maybe, but I doubt if Finebaum would actually discuss it if it existed. This sounded like someone, Cecil Hurt? was trying to get the word out that there was a situation brewing that needed to be corrected and fast?

Stay tuned...

A thought to pose. Instead of referring to Shanehead, on the rare occasions he is to be referred to, as Shanehead, I move he be referred to as Shanal, which rhymes with ANAL. Well,,you get the point!

How about just calling him by his middle name...Dumba--. :D

Question:

What, exactly, is the NCAA policy on drug testing? I thought players were regularly, but randomly, tested anyway.

Edit:

Just ran across the following thread on Crimson Tusks:

Whats up with the grass?

[ Goto page: 1, 2 ]

http://www.crimsontusks.com/forum-2.html

Imagine my surprize to learn it's actually about the sod at Jordan-Hare West! :big:

Archived