Forget Hillary and Condi,

TexasTiger

Dang TT, to read the rest of the article I have to pay for it. I have actually read about her before. She would make a good candidate, but is she too moderate for the liberals and too liberal in some matters for the conservatives?

Dang TT, to read the rest of the article I have to pay for it. I have actually read about her before. She would make a good candidate, but is she too moderate for the liberals and too liberal in some matters for the conservatives?

241792[/snapback]

Either extreme may not like her, but she is very popular in a conservative state. I don't think she could win in Kansas without the ability to bridge some gaps. I think the first female President will first be a governor.

She's a CONSERVATIVE Democrat.

241820[/snapback]

SSSSHHH Dont let the Dems know that! They will run her off. :lol:

She's a CONSERVATIVE Democrat.

241820[/snapback]

SSSSHHH Dont let the Dems know that! They will run her off. :lol:

241871[/snapback]

I was thinking that as well.

So Tex, you are saying that the far left which is working hard to take over your party will allow her to run nationally as a conservative and have a position of power in the party?

If she runs, she'll run as what she is... a moderate/conservative Democrat.

We wouldn't have extremes from either party on the ballot if we didn't accept them (ex: Bush and Kerry).

If she runs, she'll run as what she is... a moderate/conservative Democrat.

We wouldn't have extremes from either party on the ballot if we didn't accept them (ex: Bush and Kerry).

241997[/snapback]

Bush is not extreme. He's a moderate Republican if I've ever seen one. Sometimes, such as the whole amnesty for illegal mexicans thing or letting Ted Kennedy write the education bill, I think he can be pretty extremest liberal.

Kerry changes with the polls. Not an extremest, just a guy with no conviction.

Archived