I hate Alabama Because

AUBURNJAC

THAT STUPID BAMMER GUY (I THINK HIS NAME IS WINCRIMSON) HAS THAT STUPID ASS BANNER AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY POST THAT READS SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

:ua: 1 CHEATING DEAD COACH :ua: 100 BOXES OF TIDE :ua: 54 ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER :ua: 5 ZILLION TOOTHLESS DUMBASSES SHOUTING ROLL TIDE

RAM IT JAM IT

YOU TOOTHLESS WHITE TRASH

FEAR THE THUMB BAMMERS

AND KISS MY AUBURN ASS :moon:

THAT STUPID BAMMER GUY (I THINK HIS NAME IS WINCRIMSON) HAS THAT STUPID ASS BANNER AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY POST THAT READS SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

:ua: 1 CHEATING DEAD COACH  :ua: 100 BOXES OF TIDE  :ua: 54 ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER  :ua: 5 ZILLION TOOTHLESS DUMBASSES SHOUTING ROLL TIDE

RAM IT JAM IT

FEAR THE THUMB BAMMERS

244321[/snapback]

You think the Bammers have only 1 cheating dead coach. You must be joking. The Bammers have been cheating since the 1920's. Wallace Wade, Frank Thomas, Red Drew, Ears Whitworth and Bear Bryant were all cheaters, and they are all dead. That means the Bammers have at least 5 cheating dead coaches.

They may actually HAVE 5 cheating dead coaches, but they may claim to have more than that. Cuz that's how they do it in Tuscaloser.

:poke::poke::poke:

No way this post was started by an AU fan. Someone's stirring the "you guys obsess about Bama too much" pot.

No way.

This makes my day. I could never thank you enough, jac.

Is there anything else I can do that will cause you to hate the University more? Your wish is my command. I'll go to great lengths to keep people like you on the other side.

Is there anything else I can do that will cause you to hate the University more? Your wish is my command. I'll go to great lengths to keep people like you on the other side.

244679[/snapback]

We know Bammers have too much class to make post like this on their boards. Bammers only start rumors about Shug Jordan being gay on their boards. Bammers only start rumors about Pat Dye having AIDS on their boards. Bammers only start rumors about Chette Williams paying players on their boards. Thats Bammer class.

244679[/snapback]

We know Bammers have too much class to make post like this on their boards. Bammers only start rumors about Shug Jordan being gay on their boards. Bammers only start rumors about Pat Dye having AIDS on their boards. Bammers only start rumors about Chette Williams paying players on their boards. Thats Bammer class.

244770[/snapback]

AU "class"...see 1st post in thread.

244679[/snapback]

244770[/snapback]

AU "class"...see 1st post in thread.

244806[/snapback]

How predictable.

:lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol::poke:

244679[/snapback]

"WINCRIMSON" I BELIEVE IS VERY ENVIOUS OF AUBURN FANS.......IS THERE ANY OTHER REASON FOR A BAMMER TO OF POSTED 228 TIMES ON AN AUBURN SITE???? :au:

RAM IT JAM IT

FEAR THE THUMB BAMMERS

244321[/snapback]

That's catchy!

RAM IT JAM IT

FEAR THE THUMB BAMMERS

244321[/snapback]

That's catchy!

244965[/snapback]

:au: Thanks man, I made that up last year when we beat those bammers for the fourth year in a row.....

244679[/snapback]

"WINCRIMSON" I BELIEVE IS VERY ENVIOUS OF AUBURN FANS.......IS THERE ANY OTHER REASON FOR A BAMMER TO OF POSTED 228 TIMES ON AN AUBURN SITE???? :au:

244948[/snapback]

I know :au: fans that have just as many or more posts on :ua: message boards. Does that make them obsessed? No. Not everybody visits the rival board looking for a fight, ya know.

Chillax, man.

RAM IT JAM IT

FEAR THE THUMB BAMMERS

244321[/snapback]

That's catchy!

244965[/snapback]

:au: Thanks man, I made that up last year when we beat those bammers for the fourth year in a row.....

245037[/snapback]

Sure is clever...nice rhyming scheme you got going there. :no::thumbsdown:

Hate is SUCH a strong word. I have highly disliked the trailer park dwellers from west vance for many- many years. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I highly dislike Bumer...

Whats up with whenever they have a losing season,the caps,tees and fan memrobelia goes missing?Its like the Bammer fans go on vacation or something.Its as if the Tide really does come in,but only when they win, then goes out when they lose.

I became an :au: Fan when I married an :ua: Fan.

I highly dislike Bumer...

Whats up with whenever they have a losing season,the caps,tees and fan memrobelia goes missing?Its like the Bammer fans go on vacation or something.Its as if the Tide really does come in,but only when they win, then goes out when they lose.

I became an :au: Fan when I married an  :ua:   Fan.

250104[/snapback]

So LATiger hates me? He hates a fella from the same town just because he pulls for :ua: ?

I don't guess I know you. But just for that comment I think I'm going to start wearing 'Bama gear 24/7 in hopes that I'll run into around town and debunk your myth. Have a nice day! :lol:

It is VERY important that all uaters wear their dark pink "stuff" at all times. Otherwise, we may mistake you for a corndog! :lol::lol::poke:

Archived