A little bulletin board material from

SKCAUB

Kenneth Darby, on why he didn't come out after his Junior year:

"I knew I was going to come back," Darby said. "I had unfinished business to take care of when I came back, and one of them was to beat Auburn."

:rolleyes:

:au::homer:

Kenneth Darby, on why he didn't come out after his Junior year:

"I knew I was going to come back," Darby said. "I had unfinished business to take care of when I came back, and one of them was to beat Auburn."

:rolleyes:

:au:   :homer:

246344[/snapback]

one..of them.....unfinished business....things.... Grammar Champion!

Just think, Mr. darby, the class before you had the same "goal". They COULDN'T get it done either! :big::cheer:

Wasn't this the same guy that said he would go for over 100 in the '05 IB?

Here's to another unfullfilled promise from Mr. Darby.

I think a lot of teams players say this...I can't name the amount of UGA players saying this about UF....hell, Pollack specifically mentioned it and thankfully got it.

Thanks Ken, I'm sure Coach Yox now has a t-shirt with your little quote on it.

246348[/snapback]

Like there arent enough thumb shirts all over the place.

I doubt there is anything our players can say that will serve up for stronger "bulletin board fodder" than that stupid thumb shirt.

"Stupid Thumb Shirt"-translation: $^&(*&%*(%*)...They beat us AGAIN ! ! ! !

246348[/snapback]

I doubt there is anything our players can say that will serve up for stronger "bulletin board fodder" than that stupid thumb shirt.

246392[/snapback]

Then we're even in the shirt department...so we win on talent and coaching! :moon:

:au::homer:

"Stupid Thumb Shirt"-translation: $^&(*&%*(%*)...They beat us AGAIN ! ! ! !

246396[/snapback]

Just imagine how touchy the mullet nation will be when the “fear the second hand” or some other slogan shirts come out.

I'm afraid Bama fans have given that little novelty slogan and T-shirt a much bigger life of it's own than it should have had. We all would have laughed about it for a week and it would pop up again during Iron Bowl week this year. But here we are in July and "Fear The Thumb" is still rubbing a blister on the collective arse of the Bama nation.

I'm afraid Bama fans have given that little novelty slogan and T-shirt a much bigger life of it's own than it should have had.  We all would have laughed about it for a week and it would pop up again during Iron Bowl week this year.  But here we are in July and "Fear The Thumb" is still rubbing a blister on the collective arse of the Bama nation.

246421[/snapback]

I agree... i've thought the same thing when this "fear the thumb," thing came out.

I don't think the bammar nation has ever been so po'd as they are about "Fear the Thumb". They are intimidated at the thought of losing 5 in a row.

Wait till they see the shirt that says "Two thumbes are better than one!!!" :D:D

... the collective arse of the Bama nation.

246421[/snapback]

Now that's a mental image we could all do without, much less with a blister on it. Remember the bride in the bammar wedding thread? {involutary shudder} Oh, the horror! :D

Man that "Fear the Thumb" thing really chaps their a**

246419[/snapback]

No kidding...good grief it's a t-shirt! Got 12? We do! Hardy har har... :rolleyes:

246348[/snapback]

246392[/snapback]

You can beat the bank on that one.

But here we are in July and "Fear The Thumb" is still rubbing a blister on the collective arse of the Bama nation.

246421[/snapback]

"Fear the thumb" doesn't bother me, but it is funny it's been four years since AU has lost to UA and here we are mid July and there is still two to three threads a day devoted just to Bama, If there is a change on :ua: depth chart I can pretty much find out about right here on AUnation :thumbsup:

"Fear the thumb" doesn't bother me, but it is funny it's been four years since AU has lost to UA and here we are mid July and there is still two to three threads a day devoted just to Bama, If there is a change on  :ua:   depth chart I can pretty much find out about right here on AUnation  :thumbsup:

246484[/snapback]

Correction: it's been FOUR wonderful years, and five of the last six. Get used to AU people exercising their bragging rights ... all ... year ... long. We tend to comment on any news article written about AU or uat. As far as I know, Joe Namath & Kenny Stabler haven't been drunk in front of a microphone in about 7 months. It's just been a slow news summer. What news do you have to tell us about the bammie depth chart? :thumbsup:

If our "Fear the Thumb" shirt is causeing blisters this big i can almost imagine how big the :ut: fan blisters are after i saw the shirt "You can't spell slut without UT" proudly displayed in the window of a store in tuscaloosa.

I'd have to rate it a :thumbsup: on originality and a :thumbsdown: on class.

If our "Fear the Thumb" shirt is causeing blisters this big i can almost imagine how big the  :ut: fan blisters are after i saw the shirt "You can't spell slut without UT" proudly displayed in the window of a store in tuscaloosa.

I'd have to rate it a  :thumbsup: on originality and a  :thumbsdown: on class.

246487[/snapback]

Are you sure that didn't come from Spurrier? ;)

But here we are in July and "Fear The Thumb" is still rubbing a blister on the collective arse of the Bama nation.

246421[/snapback]

"Fear the thumb" doesn't bother me, but it is funny it's been four years since AU has lost to UA and here we are mid July and there is still two to three threads a day devoted just to Bama, If there is a change on :ua: depth chart I can pretty much find out about right here on AUnation :thumbsup:

246484[/snapback]

As the saying goes......"Keep your friends close and keep your Enemies (ie UWL, University of Window Lickers) closer."

War "BY GOD" Eagle

Archived