PF hacking Phillip Marshall apart

DKW 86

Read the Marshall article on air and then hacks him apart.

Typical PF show. I will give him credit it though. "Blip on the radar screen is all."

He gave it a big SFW? So far. "No one has any proof of anything. The NCAA cant act without proof. Judging from past stories, what exactly can NCAA actually do? What did they do with UT, LSU, FSU, and others? Nothing, because they cant do anything unless they have proof and tons of it. And I dont know if even then they would do anything."

He is trying to tie Bobby Lowder, Wayne Flint, Stacy Danley, Pat Dye, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Great Pumpkin, Trigger the Horse and everyone else you can name into it now. :headscratch: And trying to direct it to CTT as his reponsibility and that he will be made to pay for this even if it is only in embarassment. Typical PF :bs:

I have heard exactly zero on Flint, Danley, and especially Dye. :lmao: I have heard over and over that this is coming straight from the Tuscaloosa News and their friends at NYT. Warren St John and Cecil Hurt and maybe David Wasson the sports editor of the Tuscaloosa News

Looks as if there is no end to the "trickery" that will be attemptd by the folks in west vance because of the impending THUMB ! ! !

Which article is it?  Missed it I guess

246750[/snapback]

Article is on the ITAT Premium Board.

As soon as I get permission I will post it.

Thanks, thought it was something I missed in the paper and not the pay boards, figure it make what your talking about make more sense also.

He is just teasing his primary audience, who is desperate for some good news prior to the application of the thumb. The "bammerfarts" should remove their own thumbs from their collective arse, and insert a quarter cause they're gettin' played!

Finebaum may have violated a copyright with ITAT by broadcasting that article. Just saw it on ITAT.

Expect something to come out in a couple weeks and it has nothing to do with what any of you are talking about

246835[/snapback]

Want to PM a brother about all that?

Archived