AU Home Tailgating

WAR-MATT

Being that I’m the newbie here, where do the AU Nation folks tail gate? My little crew tail gates on the front lawn of Funchess Hall.

Guest Tigrinum Major

AU Tailgating Rules usually sets up behind the Student Act.

I usually go to Ag Heritage Park with my family and go over to Mark's place for a little while.

auesquire opens his luxury SUV in the BEMC parking lot and has barbeque and brews.

We are a diverse bunch.

Cornber of Wire and Samford behind the Softball Field. However, This year I plan on making to AUTailgatingrules a few times.

Cornber of Wire and Samford behind the Softball Field. However, This year I plan on making to AUTailgatingrules a few times.

247328[/snapback]

Are you the ones with the Green and Yellow lifted truck that always parks there?

247328[/snapback]

Are you the ones with the Green and Yellow lifted truck that always parks there?

247361[/snapback]

No, But they are good friends of mine. We are the guys directly across the street under the tree's. We have the acre long grill, and there are usually a few people acting a fool.

I am to the right of the Libary under the BIG maple right past the parking deck entrance.

I am to the right of the Libary under the BIG maple right past the parking deck entrance.

247417[/snapback]

Me and buddy both lost our wedding bands tailgating in that area. If the wives hadn't been there, they would of never believed us.

Not that I can bring anything to the table in terms of tailgaiting "goodies", but, I think it'd be pretty cool if we all consolidated to one general location and socialize that way. Maybe get a big banner or something that advertises who we are...it could serve as a beacon for other AUN members walking by and maybe serve as a recruiting tool as well. Just my two cents.

The Washington St. game will be the first :au: game I've been to in six years. I'm pretty dang elated to be going and look forward to hopefully meeting some of y'all!!! Anybody know a good place to stay? All the local hotels are booked solid.

Not that I can bring anything to the table in terms of tailgaiting "goodies", but, I think it'd be pretty cool if we all consolidated to one general location and socialize that way. Maybe get a big banner or something that advertises who we are...it could serve as a beacon for other AUN members walking by and maybe serve as a recruiting tool as well. Just my two cents.

The Washington St. game will be the first  :au:   game I've been to in six years. I'm pretty dang elated to be going and look forward to hopefully meeting some of y'all!!!  Anybody know a good place to stay? All the local hotels are booked solid.

247431[/snapback]

Where we tailgate (Funchess Hall) there's plenty of room for something like that. We did the 4 game package with the Heart of Auburn.

1996-2003 - tailgated in between cater hall and haley center just off of thatch.

2004 - construction on thatch forced us to move to in front of the chemistry bldg.

2005 - construction on the chemistry bldg forced us to move to the south side of samford hall.

The company my wife works for will be setting up their trailer with 108" TV. They should be in the same place as during the Ole miss and bama games last year. Grassy area at the corner of Biggio Dr and Donahue. Same side of Donahue, but across Biggio from the Auburn VW van. Company is ISI, so look for their vehicles and the trailer!!

I am going to try to meander around to others and hope you all will stop by there. They had pleanty of eats and drinks. We had about 200 standing around that screen watching the thrashing, usually referred to as the Iron Bowl. It dwindled fast as the 20 to 30 bama folks left pretty quickly!!!!!!!

Archived