Cadillac the English major

LSUSCOTT

Corndogs....Nature's losers. :thumbsup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have friends at LSU, but if you live in LA, their is only one team to root for.  I could always root for Tulame....yeah right.

248436[/snapback]

Way to show your ignorance buddy. It is "their" not "there". If I said "I have friends that go there", that would have been correct. I didn't use it like that.

:lsu:

248533[/snapback]

Man you really are freaking stupid. That is not even ignorance, that is pure stupid.

Out of all the opposing :homer: on this board, the only one I have on constant ignore is LSUSCOTT. If your opinion had any piece of reality in it, maybe I would listen to your dumb Cajun a$$. But it does not and your comments do nothing but reinforce my opinion of your mental (dis)abilities.

Enjoy your corndogs and nutria. :puke:

LSUSCOTT, you are stuck on stupid to quote one of Louisiana's finest.

I usually stay out of cat fights on this board, but LSUSCOTT you are getting truly embarassed. I wouldn't appear on this board again if I was you. You just got punked buddy, and bad.

I have friends at LSU, but if you live in LA, their is only one team to root for.  I could always root for Tulame....yeah right.

248436[/snapback]

Way to show your ignorance buddy. It is "their" not "there". If I said "I have friends that go there", that would have been correct. I didn't use it like that.

:lsu:

248533[/snapback]

Man you really are freaking stupid. That is not even ignorance, that is pure stupid.

Out of all the opposing :homer: on this board, the only one I have on constant ignore is LSUSCOTT. If your opinion had any piece of reality in it, maybe I would listen to your dumb Cajun a$$. But it does not and your comments do nothing but reinforce my opinion of your mental (dis)abilities.

Enjoy your corndogs and nutria. :puke:

LSUSCOTT, you are stuck on stupid to quote one of Louisiana's finest.

248809[/snapback]

I hope you all are really not this inbred and dumb

there ( P ) Pronunciation Key (thâr)

adv.

1.At or in that place: sit over there.

2.To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.

3.At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.

4.In that matter: I can't agree with him there

their ( P ) Pronunciation Key (thâr)

adj. The possessive form of they.

1.Used as a modifier before a noun: their accomplishments; their home town.

2.Usage Problem. His, her, or its: “It is fatal for anyone who writes to think of their sex” (Virginia Woolf). See Usage Note at he1. See Usage Note at they

I usually stay out of cat fights on this board, but LSUSCOTT you are getting truly embarassed.  I wouldn't appear on this board again if I was you.  You just got punked buddy, and bad.

248855[/snapback]

I am saying that there(in LA), their is only one team to root for. If you try to correct me, you are only showing the stupidity of your entire state.

I usually stay out of cat fights on this board, but LSUSCOTT you are getting truly embarassed.  I wouldn't appear on this board again if I was you.  You just got punked buddy, and bad.

248855[/snapback]

I am saying that there(in LA), their is only one team to root for. If you try to correct me, you are only showing the stupidity of your entire state.

248938[/snapback]

You are truly a moron. Allow me to type in a couple of options to explain how this should look:

"I am saying that there (in LA), there is only one team to root for..."

OR

"I am saying that there (in LA), their's (LSU's) is the only team to root for..."

Now, your five minutes at the public library computer are up. Let the kid with a future do his summer reading book report and get back to sweeping.

I hate how written English can be so tricky sometimes. Their was this one time, when I forgot how to use a conjunction. So I payed a visit to my English Professors, and there advice was to read a book. It is a shame that I never follow there directions.

I hate how written English can be so tricky sometimes. Their was this one time, when I forgot  how to use a conjunction.  So I payed a visit to my English Professors, and there advice was to read a book. It is a shame that I never follow there directions.

248954[/snapback]

That sounds like a derected readin course to me, you wouldn't catch me in their... :big:

248855[/snapback]

248938[/snapback]

Wow.

:blink:

Some one wipe up the drool on the corner of his mouth, the short bus will be around to pick him up soon.

248855[/snapback]

248938[/snapback]

You are truly a moron. Allow me to type in a couple of options to explain how this should look:

OR

"I am saying that there (in LA), their's (LSU's) is the only team to root for..."

Now, your five minutes at the public library computer are up. Let the kid with a future do his summer reading book report and get back to sweeping.

248945[/snapback]

Wrong again jerkoff!!

Let's try this again.

I am say that there(LA), their(the team) is only one team to root for. Just because you are some fat Admin on this board, you still ain't **** to me.

248855[/snapback]

248938[/snapback]

OR

248945[/snapback]

Wrong again jerkoff!!

Let's try this again.

I am say that there(LA), their(the team) is only one team to root for. Just because you are some fat Admin on this board, you still ain't **** to me.

248982[/snapback]

Are you truly that stupid? :blink:

We'll see who's laughing on 9/16.  Here's a hint, it won't be that ugly face you see in the mirror everyday.

248989[/snapback]

If LSU wins 9,212,345,623,988 to NOTHING, it still won't make you any smarter!

What a D.A.! :roflol:

We'll see who's laughing on 9/16.  Here's a hint, it won't be that ugly face you see in the mirror everyday.

248989[/snapback]

If LSU wins 9,212,345,623,988 to NOTHING, it still won't make you any smarter!

What a D.A.! :roflol:

248991[/snapback]

District Attorney, thanks!!

LSUSCOTT, I was raised in Louisiana. New Orleans and Mandeville to be exact. I am not form Alabama so you might wanna not start any s**t with me. I am a coonass as well and will stand toe to toe with you. I put up with your kind for years and I am not intimidated by LSU people. You guys blow a bunch of smoke but are totally harmless. To avoid this grammar war in the future, you should say LSU is the only team in the state that people root for or something to that effect. While not entirely true, LSU is obviously the flagship university and majority of folks THERE root for them.

I think what LSUSCOTT MEANT to say was this:

I am saying that there (LA), THEY'RE (the team) the only team to root for.

Did I just throw you a curve ball, corndog? Were you ever exposed to contractions in elementary school? Apparently not. I knew Louisiana was about 100 years behind the rest of the country but sheesh! You people make Mississippi look like a Southern version of New England. How sad.

248855[/snapback]

248938[/snapback]

OR

248945[/snapback]

Wrong again jerkoff!!

Let's try this again.

248982[/snapback]

Is it painful to be so stupid?

And just so I'm sure, am I dealing with an actual adult or am I running the risk of belittling some retarded kid? I mean, you can't be this stupid and not be mentally challenged.

Your sentence makes no sense whatsoever. If you think it does, you are an idiot. I don't care if I'm an admin or if I clean the bathrooms of this place, that sentence is not proper English even for dumb people. Maybe some corndog can come in here and talk some sense into you because you are embarrassing them.

Someone brought this to my attention and I felt I needed to say something. What I said was over the line and highly offensive. I should not say things that are hurtful and cast whole groups in a bad light.

So I apologize to all the retarded people who have read or may read this thread in the future for comparing you to LSUSCOTT. It was wrong of me to insult you like that. Please forgive me.

Damn. just Damn.

I cannot believe you are that %&^$(*^ dumb. Really? Man.

How did you get out of 3rd grade? DID you get out of 3rd grade? Or are you so Cajun that you need English as a Second Language classes?

The proper use of their/there/they're courtesy of Aunation.net and Reference.com

The confusion stemming from these words is that they are homophones: they have the same pronunciation but differ in meaning and/or derivation. There is a location, there is the possessive case of the personal pronoun they, and they're is a contraction for they are. If you have written they're, ask yourself if you can substitute they are. If you have written their, ask yourself if the thing referred to belongs to someone, as in: Their seats were taken when they left to go to the bathroom. For there, use this hint: it has here as part of it, which reminds you that you should be talking about a place. For their, use this hint: it has heir as part of it, which reminds you that you should be talking about possession.

Oh look another how to on proper use of there/their/they're

It is sad when the corndogs and nutria you eat have a higher IQ.

As someone who is from LA, please accept my apologies for this guy's English. Yes, we do in fact learn proper use of THEIR, THERE, and THEY'RE.

Someone brought this to my attention and I felt I needed to say something.  What I said was over the line and highly offensive.  I should not say things that are hurtful and cast whole groups in a bad light.

So I apologize to all the retarded people who have read or may read this thread in the future for comparing you to LSUSCOTT.  It was wrong of me to insult you like that.  Please forgive me.

249075[/snapback]

I just spit coffee all over the screen! :lol:

There are many intelligent people living in Louisiana.  Don't label the entire state because LSUSCOTT is getting on your nerves.

249254[/snapback]

Yes, I believe the Auburn Alumni Association has members who live in New Orleans, as well as Baton Rouge. ;)

Archived