Cadillac the English major

LSUSCOTT

There are many intelligent people living in Louisiana.  Don't label the entire state because LSUSCOTT is getting on your nerves.

249254[/snapback]

They all leave the state for college :big:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are many intelligent people living in Louisiana.  Don't label the entire state because LSUSCOTT is getting on your nerves.

249254[/snapback]

They all leave the state for college :big:

249266[/snapback]

Smart enough to get in, not dumb enough to go. Right there with ya...

How did you make out in the storm AUJarhead? What high school did you attend. I went to Holy Cross for two years, but graduated from St. Pauls in Covington. I moved to Orlando last year on Aug. 1st from Mandeville because my wife took a new job. Talk about lucky timing. Not in love with Orlando though and we don't plan on staying here too long.

How did you make out in the storm AUJarhead?  What high school did you attend.  I went to Holy Cross for two years, but graduated from St. Pauls in Covington.  I moved to Orlando last year on Aug. 1st from Mandeville because my wife took a new job.  Talk about lucky timing.  Not in love with Orlando though and we don't plan on staying here too long.

249282[/snapback]

I went to Rummel. My dad is an AU Alum (BS in 67, MS in 73 - and he has PhD from LSU oddly enough, he used to teach there), so Auburn was always a favorite school. I joined the Marine Reserves right out of High School, and when I was picking what college to go to, wanted a place that offered Marine ROTC. Lsu didn't, Auburn did. That pretty much sealed the deal, although I applied to Notre Dame and FSU as well. LSU sent me a letter telling me I had been accepted (even though I never applied), as did most of the public schools in the area (SLU, UNO, Delgado, etc).

With you being Holy Cross, and SLink being Brother Martin (I think), we just a Shaw and a Jesuit to have some (dating my self now) District 11-AAAA discussions.

Catholic League is 4A now? I didn't know that. Is this a result of the hurricane? What do you guys think is gonna happen to the Catholic schools in the New Orleans area. I would imagine they will have a difficult time filling up now.

I think LA is going to stay with 4-A for a few years until the population really increases.

Jesuit will continue dominating the state in terms of education and sports. :P

Slink, I don't know why I keep thinking you are from BroMart. Sorry about that.

Guess I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. "Momma's pride, momma's joy, momma's little Jesuit boy." :poke: Please no Rummel jokes.

Curious to see how the teams from the NOLA area do this fall.

**sniff**  **sniff**

I'm startin' to smell corndogs :big:

249516[/snapback]

corndogs/dead elephants...It's all the same. :big:

Must admit I am very surprised to see Rum and Holy Cross grads being able to spell their college correctly.

Hey, just multiply the HC/Rum combined National Merit Semifinalists by 6-7 and you may get the same amount Jesuit puts out every year :D

Ok, you got me there. :lol:

Ranger was just shocked that a Marine could type. Guess I'm 2 for 2 in blowing away expectations.

Although with Rummel, 6 or 7 times zero is still zero.

Archived