Gotta love Coach Tubby's comments...

tigerfan1234

about the recent allegations. Man, this dude has balls and I love it. He stood his ground with ESPN and now he's taking on the NYTimes. At first I wasn't crazy about him as head coach at AU, but he grows on you. I love him now. War Eagle!!!

about the recent allegations.  Man, this dude has balls and I love it.  He stood his ground with ESPN and now he's taking on the NYTimes.  At first I wasn't crazy about him as head coach at AU, but he grows on you.  I love him now.  War Eagle!!!

250474[/snapback]

Link?

Even though you have been posting alot lately, you are still relatively new, so what G2 means is that one of the rules of the board is if you post about something you read or saw on TV, you need to specify. If it was something you read or if it is a TV interview that is available online, you need to post the link. If it is a TV interview you saw and it is not available online yet, you just need to specify it was something on TV.

Not jumping on you are lecturing you, just trying to help you out for future posts. I, like many on this board that may have not seen it, are really interested to see what I am assuming you saw on TV. I don't doubt for one minute that CTT gave it to 'em. I was not a big fan of CTT either his first couple of years, but now I know he was the best man for the job.

No offense taken.  I'll remember that for the future.

250509[/snapback]

Well, are you at least gonna tell us where and when you saw this or leave us hanging? :poke::lol:

Go to the site that you are talking about, copy the link in the address bar, then when adding the post, click the "http://" button up top. Then paste the address into the window that pops up and hit OK. It will then ask you to name the link. You can give it a title or do like most do and just type in "Link" and click OK. Submit post and you are done.

One thing CTT friends and even PF will tell you, when he is "awe shucks-ing" you, You better watch the hell out. That article had as much "awe schucks" as I have heard from the man. Last time he "awe schuked" that much we knocked off #1 :uf: in 2001.

Thank you ranger. We started out a little rocky, but I think you have turned out to be a good guy. It seems that you are a smart***. Now I know how to take you better. Look forward to some good debates without our feathers getting ruffled and if feathers do get ruffled, we'll get over it.

Thank you ranger.  We started out a little rocky, but I think you have turned out to be a good guy.  It seems that you are a smart***.  Now I know how to take you better.  Look forward to some good debates without our feathers getting ruffled and if feathers do get ruffled, we'll get over it.

250558[/snapback]

Hey, I am a smarta$$, don't let the help fool ya. :poke:

I actually first saw the interview in the front page of AU Nation, when you first type in the web site address. It is titled something like Tubberville is proud of Auburn's academic progress. I was specifically referring to Tubby's comment about graduating 99 players the last three years, having a great SEC record the last few years, and being the #1 public school in terms of APR. He said now why would anyone have it out for us? I thought that was funny because he has a way about sticking it to the media in a very subtle tone.

Oohhh. Most of us thought there was something new out there that we must have missed. Gotcha. ;)

Archived