Is Tuberville a Christian?

Proud Tiger

Yeah man....your just full of class. I haven't come here lecturing anybody other than PT and he knows exactly why I did. I've probably known him longer than you have. He's the one that made this public, not me. As for your opinion of the way I act around here.....Go look up my previous posts. You don't know me or what I know about the current Auburn situation. I have a very good working knowledge of what the situation is down there and know that it has nothing to do with TT. I also know that as a college graduate that I am offended that kids at any school (athletes or not) can get there grades padded by one professor and that the schools advisors are knowingly sending kids to him for that purpose. How many directive reading courses have you been a part of? How many free rides were you given.? If you weren't given anything, you should be offended too.

Calling me stupid...CLASS. You are obviously in way over your head and if there ever was a hypocritcal post on either board in the last couple of weeks....it is yours. You call all of us stupid, then talk about class. Yessir.....you really made me rethink my postion. I think I'll go to the entire Bama nation and report to them that Ranger thinks we are stupid and have no class. That's deep man. Very original too. Maybe you should get a People's Choice award for that.

RTR

BamaSon25

...show me where I ever questioned or said anything at all about TT's stance or take on Christianity?

251019[/snapback]

All he was saying was that actions speak louder than words (regarding being a Christian or even knowing what it means to be one) and I tend to agree with him on that note. TT has been a less than stellar citizen when it comes to dealing with his previous team and I'm sure you guys would turn on him in a heartbeat if he did the same thing to you.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this thread about some Turds questioning CTT's faith. And is that not your post above?

251032[/snapback]

No and don't try to put words in my mouth. Actions and Christianity, while going hand in hand, are not the same thing. If I had meant Christianity, I would have said so. It is very possible to have a "good" person that is not a Christian as well as have a Christian that is not a "good" person. What is TT? I don't know. That's between him and God. I will say that I have seen him mistreat others and outright lie to a bunch of kids accross the state line. So yes, therefore; actions speak louder than words.

I'm involved here because PT is someone I know well and have considered a friend. He lambasted another friend of mine and I think he did so unjustly, not to mention publically. He's above that. If Ranger had done this, I would never have said a word. I would have just expected it.

RTR

BamaSon25

BS25, The thread over on CT started with the question as to whether CTT would leave for another job and quickly moved to questioning Tommy Tuberville's faith. What a load of crap. You just told Dave to show where you'd questioned Tommy's faith and now I see where MDM beat me to the punch in pointing out that little snippet you wrote.

I've been over on CT a good bit the past few days and I'm trying to figure out what all the complaints are about WEN members coming on there starting flame wars. Vatz is a regular and debates with you guys like always and you allowed one obvious flame from a poster that was looking to get banned from day one, to go on for 7-8 pages. (Arguing with the SAME guy) Yes, Auburn has been in the news lately and you guys have taken the ball and run with it. And rightfully so. It's a Bama board and I would expect that to happen. But when some WEN folks come on there and debate the issues, you guys get in an uproar.

...show me where I ever questioned or said anything at all about TT's stance or take on Christianity?

251019[/snapback]

All he was saying was that actions speak louder than words (regarding being a Christian or even knowing what it means to be one) and I tend to agree with him on that note. TT has been a less than stellar citizen when it comes to dealing with his previous team and I'm sure you guys would turn on him in a heartbeat if he did the same thing to you.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this thread about some Turds questioning CTT's faith. And is that not your post above?

251032[/snapback]

No and don't try to put words in my mouth. Actions and Christianity, while going hand in hand, are not the same thing. If I had meant Christianity, I would have said so. It is very possible to have a "good" person that is not a Christian as well as have a Christian that is not a "good" person. What is TT? I don't know. That's between him and God. I will say that I have seen him mistreat others and outright lie to a bunch of kids accross the state line. So yes, therefore; actions speak louder than words.

I'm involved here because PT is someone I know well and have considered a friend. He lambasted another friend of mine and I think he did so unjustly, not to mention publically. He's above that. If Ranger had done this, I would never have said a word. I would have just expected it.

RTR

BamaSon25

251034[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. The words in blue were used to put in context the subject of this thread.

I have no problem with you having it out with PT or anyone else. That is allowed here unlike many other sites. That is, until you start spouting unfounded rumors and gossip expected of a rival. That is where many of us will draw the line and grant you zero credibility.

Your accusations of CTT mistreating others and outright lying to a bunch of kids across the state line sounds much like many disgruntled Turd whack-jobs. Visit any board and you are bound to hear the same thing about a rival coach somewhere on there. UF fans say it about Richt and Fulmer. Virginia fans have said the same about WVU. UAT has said it about every coach that has step foot on Auburn's campus. How are you any different? Name a few of these that were lied to. Who was mistreated? How was this done? If you can't explain or are unwilling to for what ever reason, forgive us for calling :bs: on your statements.

I think what all this really means is...................

3. The bammars don't like CTT

2. The bammars hate AU

1. The bammars are scared to death of the thought and possibility of losing 5 in-a-row to us

They can not accept the fact that all they have left is tradition and are not top in the nation....not even top in the SEC....not even top in the Western Division of the SEC....not even the top in their own state. They will criticize and attack any thing or one that has put them into this position - except to point the fingers at themselves and their own program.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT........... WOULD WE BE HEARING THIS MUCH NEGATIVE PRESS, PUBLICITY, AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND OUTRIGHT VENEMOUS TRASH TALK ABOUT AU AND CTT IF IT WASN'T FOR THE "FEAR OF THE THUMB". (I am not talking about the shirt or phrase)

All this talk about CTT leaving for um or ta&m is just their way of having another moral victory and giving them some ray of hope prior to this season. I've been through a lot of good times and bad at AU but I have never seen the bammar nation so mad/worried and so out-of-sorts as they are now about the possibility of AU winiing this game this year.

As far as what the bammars have to say on their own board goes -- why should we care and who gives a sh#t. Just consider the source and read it for entertainment. Don't let it get to you. I used to. Reading the BHAM News is just like reading their forums and can be just as bad for your blood pressure. As for the bammars here, most of the time they are decent but when they get pressed they revert to their true selves. This is our board - just ignore what you don't like and maybe they will go away. They will be gone after Nov. 18th anyway.

I nominate this for year's stupidest thread.

251044[/snapback]

I agree. Why do we waste memory and bandwidth on this garbage. Lock and delete please. I will not view this topic again.

I nominate this for year's stupidest thread.

251044[/snapback]

I agree. Why do we waste memory and bandwidth on this garbage. Lock and delete please. I will not view this topic again.

251046[/snapback]

Ok.

There is my input for this thread....

Just, ok....

Archived