Law & Order

SLAG-91

It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode...I love it. I watched 4 consecutive episodes on TNT tonight.

I like it, too. Plus all of the spin-offs. For some reason, though, I don't like Fred Thompson as the DA. I like him in his other roles but not this one. I always liked 'Adam Schiff', the crotchety old guy!

I didn't start watching it regularly until about '95 or so...they showed the episode tonight where Clair Kincaid (Jill Hennessy's character) got killed off. I had never seen that one before...it was interesting.

I like Adam Schiff's character as D.A. the best myself.

I didn't realize until I looked it up that it has been on the air since 1990.

Isn't the guy on L&O Criminal Intent the same guy who was in 'Full Metal Jacket?' The kid who freaked out and killed Lee Ermey and himself.

I dont watch much TV. Just dont have the time for it. But when I do, it is always HGTV or L&O. L&O is my favorite show on now. No others are even close.

L&O is my favorite show on now. No others are even close.

You should watch CSI, it is a great show. Other than sports & news, I only watch three shows L & O, CSI, NYPD Blue.

I was a HUGE fan back in the day of Paul Sorvino, Chris Noth (my favorite on L&O), Jill Henessy (mmmmmm, hottie) and even benjamin bratt. Since then I have lost interest. Just don't like Jerry Orbach enough to put up with the new ADA chickies and his new partner.

I do watch the new one with Vincent Donofrio, Law & Order Criminal Intent. IMO, he's a great actor and its a treat for him to be in a TV role.

For me '24' has taken the 'best show' title away from NYPD Blue. I'll take a 'Homicide: Life on the Street' re-run over anything else on TV, though.

NYPD Blue is still a fav at our house. My husband got me into The Practice, but it got too pinko for me (all D.A's are crooks and liars, all defense attnys are saints and champions of the oppressed...blech)

CSI Vegas is better than CSI Miami by a long shot - David Caruso is STILL a horrible actor - he should NEVEr have left NYPDB, altho it is better for him being gone. The Miami dialog is SOOOOOOOO BAD. The credibility factor is also a stretch. Since when do CS techs actually interview suspects? How about NEVER. Vegas is corny but the plot lines are pretty good - some creative ways to kill people. They are also both a little gooshy/oogy - unnecessary sound effects when cutting open dead bodies and stuff.

Never watched L&O tho - been on too long for me to get into it now, I guess.

no its not new episode every week it doesnt go continually on the same storyline just have different cases each week....oughta watch awesome show!

Man, I watch every episode I can catch. I pretty much flip back and forth between channels at night to watch is on NBC, USA, and TNT. I was happy when TNT started doing 2 every morning, but then they switched the 11AM show with Judging Amy, ugh...

I'm hard core L&O. The old ones are GREAT to watch. Do they still come on A&E every night?

Isn't the guy on L&O Criminal Intent the same guy who was in 'Full Metal Jacket?' The kid who freaked out and killed Lee Ermey and himself.

Yep. Vincent Donofrio. He played "Pyle". Just to watch him act in this show is worth the time. The little Erbe girl from "Mighty Ducks" needs to go. I do like good ole Fred in his roll on L&O. (Just saw Die Harder. Liked him in that also)

I'm not addicted but I do enjoy that one.

The one with Jane Mansfield's daughter is OK too. (Mariska Hargatay) She looks pretty tough with short hair. Better than when she was on ER.

yeah you can see about 4 or 5 episodes on A&E every night....

It's not on A&E anymore...TNT carries it.

The episode where Clair is killed off has Jennifer Garner (Alias) in a guest spot...she seduces Benjamin Bratt's character.

When I remember to watch SVU, I love Munch...dude cracks me up.

The L&O trio are my favorite shows. I hate agreeing with tigeral :( , especially in the atc forum, but fred t. has never been good in his role on the show. He just doesn't seem comfortable in his role and often sounds like he is reading his lines off a script for the first time.

L&O CI is becoming my favorite. Didn't donofrio also play the main alien in MIB?

Archived