The OFFICIAL Rumor Thread

AUesquire

Okay, in just a few, short(hopefully) weeks, they'll tee it up and kick it off. The football gods will smile down upon the south and we'll be able to talk about what we REALLY want to discuss....College football, or more importantly...AUBURN football. :cheer::au::cheer:

But I thought it would be fun to try and list some of the "Rumors" that have hit this, or any other board you may read. What are some of the things we heard about our own team or other teams that turned out to be a big load of horse $#@*. LSU fans, what was the "Scoop" this summer on Auburn, Arky or Ole Miss? Bama folks, what bombshells were going to obliterate the AU or UT programs?

Oh, by the way...we're both still here. :big:

I'm not looking to START a rumor mill, just list those that really did fizzle out or were obviously just some rival piss ant trying to get something started. Like:

Rumor: Have ya'll heard about the two NCAA investigators that have been on the Auburn campus for months now? Yea, they've been undercover and they're about to release their findings.

Truth: Yes, there were two NCAA people on the Auburn campus....for JOB INTERVIEWS. We hired them. :D

Rumor: CTT is headed to Texas A&M.

Truth: Can you say, "Successful, Top 10 program at Auburn and $7 million buyout?" I thought you could. :)

Anyone?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have heard that a certain lawyer from the wiregrass region was gonna go all Lance Bass on an internet forum one day soon.

Also that a young lady from Houston was going to choke the living **** out of an LSU fan on September 16th if she was forced to sit in the Toonces section.

And last, but not least, I heard that that they may, or may not, be an ongoing NCAA investigation at a certain D-1 program that may, or may not, be located below the Mason Dixon Line in a state that may, or may not, be acjacent to Alabama. And this source is never wrong, so it's pretty solid info.

RUMOR: Coach "Get Out Of Town While You Can " Fran is gonna suck so bad this year that RC Slocum is gonna hire Tubby to take his place.

FACT: According to local Texas sportwriters, now that OK is not OK anymore, TAMU is the dark horse predicition to win the Big XII. TAMU is the only major Big XII program with a QB that has legitimate game experience. Coach Fran will not suck this year.

As for Tubby coming to A&M - see AUE's post above in re: $7M buyout...

See, told you these were rumors that weren't true. That Lance Bass thing is just not going to happen.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that. :lol:

Now, the Jenney thing, THAT just doesn't belong on this thread....cause' I believe she WILL choke the %#@! out of a Toonces. :big:

A friend of mine one time was in Las Vegas...and he picked up this really pretty girl..and took her home...

Well when he woke up he was in a tub of ice with a sign on his chest that said "Call 911 Now"...

She took out his kidneys!!! and left him in his tub full of ice! He recovered...but he never heard from the girl again

True Story...

Another one! A friend of mine one time was at home bored... cut out the middle... Her family comes over for a suprise birthday party! And there she is laying on the floor....cut out the end...

Both rumors are FACT, they happened to my friends

I heard that Tuberville will not allow his team to take the field WITHOUT orange jerseys from now on. Of course TAMU is going to look pretty silly in orange after they come in and steal CTT from us before the season starts.

Also that a young lady from Houston was going to choke the living **** out of an LSU fan on September 16th if she was forced to sit in the Toonces section.

Either a Toonces or Tig Major, whoever is closer...

RUMOR: A certain football coach from a certain state in between Georgia and Louisiana was spotted at 31 flavors last week buying a 2 scoop cone for some guy with a mohawk.

My brother's cousin's best friend saw it for himself.

And then there was this one time at band camp...

HERE'S A RUMOR FOR YA.....

LINK.......COURTNEY TAYLOR INJURED THIS MORNING???????

hope its just that....A "RUMOR"

You gotta' consider the leghumper "source" on that one.

BTW,.....Poor-poor Toonces. :big:

Daaang!!! :blink:

Now THAT would not be good. Hope he's not really hurt. What did he suffer in the SECCG. Was it his shoulder?

yeah shoulder....

there is nothing confirming this other than this guy saying "he heard"...no link no source....that thread will be deleted if he doesn't give some type of detail. I searched other LSU boards and haven't seen anything.

Daaang!!! :blink:

Now THAT would not be good. Hope he's not really hurt. What did he suffer in the SECCG. Was it his shoulder?

yeah shoulder....

there is nothing confirming this other than this guy saying "he heard"...no link no source....that thread will be deleted if he doesn't give some type of detail. I searched other LSU boards and haven't seen anything.

Rumor was just that a "RUMOR"....... guy is an idiot posting that crap...

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear it.

See, that's why I started this thread. :big:

Damn.....the thread has been up 10 minutes and we have already busted 2 Rumors....Taylor and Russell!!! :cheer:

I declare us the RUMOR-BUSTERS!!! :lol::lol:

I heard recently that a almost-semi-prominent owner of a almost-semi-prominent website for an almost-semi-prominent SEC team is developing a prescription drug habit...

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear it.

See, that's why I started this thread. :big:

Damn.....the thread has been up 10 minutes and we have already busted 2 Rumors....Taylor and Russell!!! :cheer:

I declare us the RUMOR-BUSTERS!!! :lol::lol:

I declare ya'll the heart attack instigators.

Archived