The OFFICIAL Rumor Thread

AUesquire

I heard a rumor that if certain bama football players were aloud to rejoin the team without severe penalty, that come 2007 CJK would no longer be wearing dark pink.

Then again considering CJK's age this could be his last year regardless. :unsure:

HERE'S A RUMOR FOR YA.....

LINK.......COURTNEY TAYLOR INJURED THIS MORNING???????

hope its just that....A "RUMOR"

You loved that one didn't you scott? But it's just a bruised knee.... Sigh...so many rumors...so little time.... :moon:

:au::homer:

Daaang!!! :blink:

Now THAT would not be good. Hope he's not really hurt. What did he suffer in the SECCG. Was it his shoulder?

yeah shoulder....

there is nothing confirming this other than this guy saying "he heard"...no link no source....that thread will be deleted if he doesn't give some type of detail. I searched other LSU boards and haven't seen anything.

Rumor was just that a "RUMOR"....... guy is an idiot posting that crap...

Good...we don't want that happening to anyone....

:au::homer:

My buddy that has worked at the Auburn AD for many years said Kenny Irons has broken his ankle :no:

Your friend is yanking your chain.

Has UGA turned us in on all those major recruiting violations yet?

And when is that AJC article that will blow the lid off Auburn University coming out?

I hope hes just messing with me. I think he knows how great I think he is because I have been all Kenny since A-Day 2004. He didn't call our other best friend, so I'm thinking he is either messing or he meant Courtney Taylor and assumed ankle since that was CTs problem last year

I have it from a very reliable source that a certain Alabama linebacker may have been arrested for possession of a certain sticky-icky and a unidentified firearm!!

Furthermore, I have heard from another reliable source that said linebacker was spotted in Cold Stone Creamery with his coach, and it appears he ordered the Cheesecake Fantasy with extra blueberries...

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else.

I heard from my cousin's husband's brother that lives in Hanceville that a bunch of boosters from a school in west Alabama have invited a certain coach who wears dark pink for a living to come on down to Pensacola for a good time on them... they will take care of EVERYTHING...

;)

Archived