Proud Tiger Family needs prayers too.

Proud Tiger

As I prayed for my daughter who is having surgery today at Huntsville Hospital, I also prayed for the Darby family and for Meg Ingram and her family. For those of you who don't know, Meg is a cheerleader at bama who lives near me. Last week as she was packing to go back to school, she was having headaches. Her Mother took her to the doctor and it was determined she had a brain tumor. The tumor was removed but determined to be cancerous. I'm not sure what the treatment will involve or when Meg can return to campus. I hope we beat bama Nov. 18 but I hope Meg is there hollering roll tide. My daughter and the Darby and Ingram families, all in Huntsville, need your prayers today.

You got 'em PT, My Friend! Prayers sent for all. May God Bless and keep them and may they feel His spirit around them and their situations.

Prayers sent my friend.

Prayers sent from me and mine P.T. Hope all turns out well for all mentioned.

I am asking my Father to draw you all close to Him, fill you with His peace and love, and strenthen your faith throughout all this. Keep us updated.

Another one just went up for all those mentioned. Two friends of mine have fought brain cancer over the past years. Both young and strong. I saw both guys at church Monday night looking better than ever with great reports. There were untold prayers lifted up for both and they are proof that God does work miracles.

Thanks everybody for your prayers. God heard your prayers and my daughter's surgery went fine. Now we wait on the biopsy so keep praying a little longer.

Archived