Ken Darby goes down with knee injury

BamaGrad03

Prayers sent. He is a competitor. This, on top of his Father's situation.

I pray for all the best for him and his family.

Jox is reporting that Ken Darby for :ua: has gone down in practice with either a bruised or hyper extended knee. They are saying right now that they don't know how serious it is.

The funny thing is that Dumbaway stated that :ua: #2 running back was better than :au: #2 running back. :lol::lol::lol:

Dunnaway obviously looking through those crimson glasses with that statement. What a idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

Lest he forget about Lester, Smith!!!!!

I believe that rationalizing the fact that :au: 's #2 and #3 running backs have far more game experience than all but one of :ua: backs, clearly auburn has the upper hand in second string backs...

My gosh, it's only two topics down.

Come on now, give 'em a break now, he or she just joined the 16th of August. Maybe a freshman. I know I wasn't as sharp at that age (like you didn't already know). The kids now-a-days are, somewhat, like we were at that age, impatient and excited. So, let's cut 'em some slack.

Jox is reporting that Ken Darby for :ua: has gone down in practice with either a bruised or hyper extended knee. They are saying right now that they don't know how serious it is.

The funny thing is that Dumbaway stated that :ua: #2 running back was better than :au: #2 running back. :lol::lol::lol:

Dunnaway obviously looking through those crimson glasses with that statement. What a idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

Lest he forget about Lester, Smith!!!!!

I believe that rationalizing the fact that :au: 's #2 and #3 running backs have far more game experience than all but one of :ua: backs, clearly auburn has the upper hand in second string backs...

Lester wouldnt be 2nd on Bama's depth chart this year. Last year yes, this year no.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Come on now, give 'em a break now, he or she just joined the 16th of August. Maybe a freshman. I know I wasn't as sharp at that age (like you didn't already know). The kids now-a-days are, somewhat, like we were at that age, impatient and excited. So, let's cut 'em some slack.

There's no better teacher than shame and embarassment.

And merging of posts.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Lester wouldnt be 2nd on Bama's depth chart this year. Last year yes, this year no.

Finally, we agree!

Lester would be starting at Bama this fall.

Thanks for the support but actually I started writing this before anything had been posted. I try to get to this board at work. I got interupted and came back to finish. Without looking at the board I finished and posted. I then saw that it had already been posted. My mistake for not checking it out first. Won't happen again!!! btw, I'm not that young, I wish I were though!! WDE!

There's no better teacher than shame and embarassment.

And merging of posts.

Yea, I know. That's what moderators do. I just prefer a different approach to education. Not that yours would be wrong, it's just that, I am just not big on shame and embarrasment. It may be discouraging to some. Unless it involves safety, life and death or injury, I prefer to take a different approach.

You've got to be out of your mind. That big 120 mph gust of wind you just felt was the collective sigh coming from Tuscaloosa that this injury was nothing more than a hyperextension. Had Darby gone down for the year, the trailer parks around the state of Alabama would have erupted into gunfire like the streets of Ramadi. Bama would have been done for the year before the opening kickoff.

Without Darby, the tahd has nothing but Jack Daniels Wilson and a potty mouthed coach.

Thanks for the support but actually I started writing this before anything had been posted. I try to get to this board at work. I got interupted and came back to finish. Without looking at the board I finished and posted. I then saw that it had already been posted. My mistake for not checking it out first. Won't happen again!!! btw, I'm not that young, I wish I were though!! WDE!

Sorry.

They seem to forget that Kenny was preseason #1 pick in the SEC and that Lester took his job at one point... but noooo, he ain't that good. We like it when ppl underestimate our boys. I don't even know who Bama's second string RB is

Guest Tigrinum Major

They seem to forget that Kenny was preseason #1 pick in the SEC and that Lester took his job at one point... but noooo, he ain't that good. We like it when ppl underestimate our boys. I don't even know who Bama's second string RB is

Hint: He makes a helluva sandwich, but wasn't even recruited as a running back...supposedly.

Hint: He makes a helluva sandwich, but wasn't even recruited as a running back...supposedly.

Dave Thomas?!?!?!?!

Blimpy from the Popeye cartoon?

I thought Duece mcal.gif eligibility ran out years ago.

Edit: To keep on topic, I am glad to hear that it sounds like Darby's injury isn't serious.

Roy Upchurch is our #2 right now. Jimmy is #3

Damnit, so close, I coulda sworn it was Ronald though! :P

PS> I am also glad Darby's injury is minor!!

I to am glad KD's injury is not serious. The question now becomes how it will affect him from a psychological standpoint. If you have ever been in this situation you know what I mean.

Will he be less agressive?

Will he think about being more careful so as not to lose the prospect of big bucks?

Etc.

Hope its not serious i think he is the best back in the SEC that has never had anyline to run behind. Again hopefully hes back with then the week.

Archived