Listening to the games online

ErinB

Hi..... my husband is in the Air Force and we're currently stationed in Germany. Our television network occasionally shows the games, but it's not reliable. In the past we would listen to the game while we watched it. Now that they've switched to this new format it's gotten a bit confusing. While I agree that it stinks that we have to pay to listen we are willing to do this just to be able to at least HEAR Auburn play this season. The thing is... for some reason we can't even find a place on the website that asks for us to pay!

It pulls up the CSTV.com window with the interactive lists of the game and that's it. We've tried to contact CSTV and they haven't replied to two emails and then when you call it picks up and sends you straight to music. My husband is about to have a meltdown. We don't want to get to the day of the game and find out it's too late!

Is anyone else subscribed to the service?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/

Click the Auburn All Access link and it should bring up the cstv media player. Click Aubie to enter. When it brings up a list of all the available games on the right hand side, click to "listen" to the AU/WSU game. It will then bring up a subscriber login box. That box has a link to signing up online.

ErinB, that site is quirky at best.

First off, make sure you use IE6 to access http://www.auburntigers.com (it redirects to the cstv site)

Click on "Multimedia" in the orange header.

There should be a link titled "Click here for Auburns All-access Audio/Video Lineup!"

That should give you a pop-up from cstv with a button in the upper right labeled "SIGN IN >".

Follow the prompts from there, I think that will do it for you.

First off, make sure you use IE6 to access http://www.auburntigers.com (it redirects to the cstv site)

There should be a link titled "Click here for Auburns All-access Audio/Video Lineup!"

That should give you a pop-up from cstv with a button in the upper right labeled "SIGN IN >".

Hey! I was here first squidhead!

Hey! I was here first squidhead!

Whatever!!

Thanks for the fast replies!

We're actually already signed up. We inputed all of our information and it never asked for money.

** geez... I NEVER thought I would beg someone to take my money!**

When y'all created your account with them did it ask for you financial information at all?

We're actually already signed up. We inputed all of our information and it never asked for money.

When y'all created your account with them did it ask for you financial information at all?

Nope, but don't get excited yet. It won't let you access premium material without financials. One free site I like (no idea if it will work) is www.thegamelive.com - may work, may not, but it's worth a try.

The way that I went through it asked for financial info. Hmmmm...

The way that I went through it asked for financial info. Hmmmm...

They already heard about you.........

Archived