Tech/ND prediction thread

BamaGrad03

The media is hyping this game because they want to hype ND. (like last year when ND only beat 2 teams with a winning record).

Its not a big game, because Tech aint that great.

ND - 27

Tech - 17

The media is hyping this game because they want to hype ND. (like last year when ND only beat 2 teams with a winning record).

ND - 27

Tech - 17

I like Tenuta's Defense...alot.

With some consistent play (hold the giggles) from Ball, and some timely catches by Johnson, I think Tech can exploit NDs swiss cheese defense.

Could be an upset and we'd need to send Gailey and Co a thank you card if it happens.

Could be an upset and we'd need to send Gailey and Co a thank you card if it happens.

Would love to see it for Us and for Patrick Nix who is calling the offense outright now.

Would love to see it for Us and for Patrick Nix who is calling the offense outright now.

Definitely would be good to see Patrick do well.

This won't be an easy game for the Irish. A lot of pressure starting the season at No 2, playing on the road against a quality opponent, and playing in the humid deep south. I think if Tech can establish the run, it will be a close game.

ND 28

GT 21

Can I hope for a massive gas leak in downtown Atlanta and the whole stadium goes up?

No….

OK…

G Tech 35

ND 14

No score, but, I pick Tech in a mild upset.

This could be a high scoring game. We all know that ND's defense resembles swiss cheese, but if i'm not mistaken GT is replacing their entire secondary. I'd hate to know I was facing a Chuck Weiss' offense with a green secondary.

:gt: - 20

Drunks - 37

Well I for one hope that Tech spoils Notre Dame's opener just like they did ours last year.....

Having said that, who thinks if Tech does pull off the upset Notre Dame doesn't drop much and Tech jumps up much more than Notre Dame drops in the polls???

I don't know what Tech returns on D, but I can guess that what ever it is, it is better than ND's. I think it could be high scoring ballgame. THeir is no doubt ND has the O, but what about the D. Same could be said for GT. I think it will be a pretty good match up. I still think ND probably wins it, but you never know about the yellow jackets???

ND 31

GT 27

ND - 27

Tech - 17

Neither are the Golden Domers. I take GaTech in a close one, 20-17.

You Bammers still whining about ND? Ever since Bar went 0-4 against ND, you guys have been pouting. GET OVER IT! It's true ND is one of the 2 most overhyped progams in the country (Bama being the other one), but you guys sound like little girls...or Democrats about the 2000 election. MOVE ON!

ND by 10

Archived