Simpson starts

Rocket City Tiger

he wasnt drinking and driving...for the record.

Bg, I'm not trying to flame you here, because other than your choice of schools you seem like an incredibly decent guy, but how does this sit with you? I know if this happened at AU and this guy played, Tuberville would be the one getting bricks through his window. Do you think Shula can't see that this makes him look totally spineless? Not just because of the incident itself, but the way he ran his mouth to the papers. It almost looked like he was daring Shula to suspend him. I don't see how this can be good for the team.

Again, not a flame, just wanted some feedback from a bammer with some brains. :)

Everyone of you guys need to FINISH the thought.

1) Shula said it would be handled "In House."

2) Juwan Simpson said he never heard from Shula other than to be told he would start just before gametime.

Conclusion: Shula in actuality was lying about handling it "in house." Unless you define "doing nothing" as handling it.

I think we are spending way too much effort fretting about bammer and Shula's discipline protocol. I will worry about Auburn; UAT has sufficient problems to keep them occupied.

Everyone of you guys need to FINISH the thought.

1) Shula said it would be handled "In House."

2) Juwan Simpson said he never heard from Shula other than to be told he would start just before gametime.

Conclusion: Shula in actuality was lying about handling it "in house." Unless you define "doing nothing" as handling it.

BINGO!

flipper has NO control. Don't get me wrong....I hope he stays in east moundville for a couple of decades.... at least! :)

Archived