3 Miami-Florida

4 Ohio State

5 Auburn

6 Florida State

7 Oregon

8 Virginia Tech

9 Florida

10 Notre Dame

LSU (13), UT (14), UGA (15), UAT (30), So. Car. (33), WSU (42), ARKY (44), Ole Miss (59), Hawaii (72), Vandy (76), Kentucky (94), MSU (116).

MSU (116).

It could get treal ugly this Sat in Starkghanistan.

Interesting side note. Courtney Taylor is from Carrollton, AL which is closer to Starkville than it is to Auburn. He's never had what could be considered a good game against Mississippi State and is eager to rectify that. He's had this one marked on the schedule for a year. I'd like to see him do well in his last outing against the Bulldogs.

that shows there to be 30 spots between UH and WSU....but one of our resident bama fans postulated UH>WSU.

perhaps i missed the smiley.

I don't think you understand the Sagarin ranking. WSU's ranking is higher because they just played the #4 team in the nation. Nice try however. ;)

that shows there to be 30 spots between UH and WSU....but one of our resident bama fans postulated UH>WSU.

perhaps i missed the smiley.

I don't think you understand the Sagarin ranking. WSU's ranking is higher because they just played the #4 team in the nation. Nice try however. ;)

But rankings are everything. That's what I have heard anyway...

UH would beat the crap out of WSU.

You're right, WSU doesn't even belong on the same field as the powerhouse Rainbows. And can you imagine if a major SEC team ever went after a long time WSU head coach, boy what a joke that would be?

Nobody said UH was a powerhouse. But they are a decent squad...

And Price is a good coach. He may be a total idiot, but on the field he is a winner.

UH would beat the crap out of WSU.

Not that it matters.

I disagree... highly. Auburn and Alabama are not equal in talent level. No way you can compare both games evenly.

We're not anywhere close to being equal in talent. I understand that. But I've seen both games and to me UH looks like a much more athletic/better team than the Cougs. Again, not that it matters.

I've seen one better WR corp in my life than the one I saw Saturday night... and that was the '01 LSU team.

We're not anywhere close to being equal in talent. I understand that. But I've seen both games and to me UH looks like a much more athletic/better team than the Cougs. Again, not that it matters.

I've seen one better WR corp in my life than the one I saw Saturday night... and that was the '01 LSU team.

We'll see by year's end. :ucrazy:

You may be misunderstanding me. In reality, an :ua: and an :au: should kill a UH/WSU. Neither one of them are worldbeaters... you guys handled business and we sealed it on the final play.

It's a stupid argument for me to get into... Me/my team has much bigger concerns right now than predicting the outcome of a hypothetical matchup between Hawaii and Wash State. Again, I think HI is better... but it doesn't really matter.

You may be misunderstanding me. In reality, an :ua: and an :au: should kill a UH/WSU. Neither one of them are worldbeaters... you guys handled business and we sealed it on the final play.

It's a stupid argument for me to get into... Me/my team has much bigger concerns right now than predicting the outcome of a hypothetical matchup between Hawaii and Wash State. Again, I think HI is better... but it doesn't really matter.

Gotcha, but the UH WR corp comment made me chuckle a little bit.

They are VERY good at WR.

I go to every Bama home game and the Iron Bowl regardless of where it is... so, who have I seen that's better. The SEC is primarily is a running league and I haven't seen that kind of athleticism out of WRs since LSU brought some hosses in here in 01. I remember Josh Reed was one of them but I can't remember any other names off that team...

Davone Bess is a beast. Ryan Grice-Mullen is awesome too.

FPI510020361AR_b.jpg

FPI510160365V4_b.jpg

50842015._MG_7315cspw.jpg

50614019._MG_5734cspw.jpg

I go to every Bama home game and the Iron Bowl regardless of where it is... so, who have I seen that's better. The SEC is primarily is a running league and I haven't seen that kind of athleticism out of WRs since LSU brought some hosses in here in 01. I remember Josh Reed was one of them but I can't remember any other names off that team...

Open your brain & think back just a few short years ago. Did you forget the WRs out of UF when Spurrier was the HC? None were better than Jabar Gaffney & Reche Caldwell in terms of pure athleticism & ability to catch ANY pass thrown in their zip code. I suppose since uat hardly ever played UF, you can be excused for not "seeing" them in bds. No excuse for not remembering them though -- that is, if you call yourself an SEC football fan.

Chuckle? It made me laugh out loud! :lol::lol::lol:

The west vance spin machine is out of control.

Open your brain & think back just a few short years ago. Did you forget the WRs out of UF when Spurrier was the HC? None were better than Jabar Gaffney & Reche Caldwell in terms of pure athleticism & ability to catch ANY pass thrown in their zip code. I suppose since uat hardly ever played UF, you can be excused for not "seeing" them in bds. No excuse for not remembering them though -- that is, if you call yourself an SEC football fan.

Did I ever see them? Gee, I don't guess I did.

I was at the 1999 Bama @ UF game and I don't believe Gaffney played. That was before his time. I remember them, though. They were awesome... better than UH's, but then again, I never saw them live.

I'm not saying that UH is some dominant team... just pointing out that they have some very talented recievers. Geez, some of you guys need to chill out.

The topic of this thread is at the top of your browser, get with the program, or get out of the thread!!!

Ok, I'll "chill out" now.

Did I ever see them? Gee, I don't guess I did.

I was at the 1999 Bama @ UF game and I don't believe Gaffney played. That was before his time. I remember them, though. They were awesome... better than UH's, but then again, I never saw them live.

I'm not saying that UH is some dominant team... just pointing out that they have some very talented recievers. Geez, some of you guys need to chill out.

During Spurrier's years we where busy playing them in the SEC championship games.

During Spurrier's years we where busy playing them in the SEC championship games.

Ah yes the good old days. To bad you won't see them for a long time just like the Sagarin ratings suggest.

Archived