Tiger Walk

Tygerman34

After all the hype about the changes, I did not mind the rails. In fact, the rails need to be extended all the way up to where the players get off the bus. I wa standing at the "Tiger Walk" sign, halfway down the walk. I have never seen so many stupid, drunk, obnoxious Auburn people in one place in my life. My girlfriend, who was attending her first game, ask if it was always like this at Tiger Walk. I said no. People (AU students?) were jumping up on our players backs, chest bumping, back slapping, jumping into our players. I really did think that one might accidently get hurt.

I know they are "big boys", (not really though, I still think we have one of the smallest teams in the conference) but the crap I saw going on has to stop! I will be calling Auburn today and ask that the rails be extended all the way up. In addition, the rails need to be removed immediately to help the flow of traffic.

I agree. I was right under the traffic light before they go into the stadium and it was a good thing. I didn't think it detracted any from Tiger Walk.

I did enjoy watching the guy leading cheers from up in the tree on the corner. Was that you sani? AWK?

Was I the only one who didn't even notice the band? We were on the bank and not in the middle of everything simply because the little fanatc doesn't like those type of crowds yet, but I didn't even hear them playing until after the team was gone.

I did enjoy watching the guy leading cheers from up in the tree on the corner. Was that you sani? AWK?

Was I the only one who didn't even notice the band? We were on the bank and not in the middle of everything simply because the little fanatc doesn't like those type of crowds yet, but I didn't even hear them playing until after the team was gone.

Nah...Wasn't me. The same thought did occur to me at the time though....The thought that it may have been one of you drunk fools.

They never came down into the middle of it like they used too....Not sure if they just got there a little late or if that is a new thing with them standing on the hill.

I really missed not having the band get the crowd ready before the TW. I am guessing that the band got there late and had to stay on top of the hill due to the crowd. It just wasn't the same without the band there early.

I really missed not having the band get the crowd ready before the TW. I am guessing that the band got there late and had to stay on top of the hill due to the crowd. It just wasn't the same without the band there early.

When I was in the band form 2k1-2k5, usually the only times we would get there late were because the buses showed up early. When the bus gets there they go.

On rare occasion it was also because the staff leading a contingent of band members apparently needed a better watch or something.

yeah that guy was entertaining, I could see the band from the corner(where the steps are) but you could

not even hear them. Wonder if they might pipe in some music from the stadium speakers???.

The rails didn't seem to distract from the event.

I agree. I was right under the traffic light before they go into the stadium and it was a good thing. I didn't think it detracted any from Tiger Walk.

Do you remember talking to me on the phone? How lit were you?

Do you remember talking to me on the phone? How lit were you?

Yea...Vaguely....I know I meant to call you back after tiger walk and something happened to that memory.

Archived