National Championship?

Tiger23

Who is the pure genious that wasted precious time of his/her life coming up with this whole corn dog thing? I find it absolutely amusing that you guys resort to things such as "the smell of corn dogs" to belittle our program and school. I haven't looked forward to a game this much since well....our NC game against Oklahoma in 2003. It will be a classic this weekend.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Who is the pure genious that wasted precious time of his/her life coming up with this whole corn dog thing?

Whoever it is has actually made it quite well known so I would say it was a success

I find it absolutely amusing that you guys resort to things such as "the smell of corn dogs" to belittle our program and school. I haven't looked forward to a game this much since well....our NC game against Oklahoma in 2003. It will be a classic this weekend.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I find it amusing how the whole "corn dog thing" infuriates nutria hunters like yourself....I mean how stupid is that whole saying anyway? How stupid is it that you cajuns get so hot and bothered over it? Ha!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

In fact, I propose that anybody who uses the words "national" and "championship" in a sentence before the end of the Alabama game or the SECCG needs to be flogged, and forced to date an Alabama cheerleader.

National Championship

Now send her my way!! I will convert her.

In fact, I propose that anybody who uses the words "national" and "championship" in a sentence before the end of the Alabama game or the SECCG needs to be flogged, and forced to date an Alabama cheerleader.

National Championship

Now send her my way!! I will convert her.

I was thinking the same thing you can be with a lot worse than a cheerleader :cheer:

Archived