Question about cameras in the stadium...

woods1110

I have this camera

s2is-press.jpg

It is a pretty big camera. Will I be allowed to take this into the stadium? I have taken smaller cameras before but I don't know if they allow some and not others...

Sorry for posting this in the football forum but I figured this would be the best place to get an answer.

Has anyone ever had their camera taken from them until the game was over?

Just curious..

Thanks

People in the student section had camcorders for WSU. A guy two rows in front of me recorded the whole game. I would think you would be able to get that camera in but honestly I'm not familiar with the rules

Technically you are not to take any cameras or recording devices. If they try to strictly enforce it they will be confiscating practically every phone that comes in also.

woods1110 - I have the Canon S3IS and have not had any problems getting it into the stadium, nor have I had any problems getting in a larger digital camera that I sometimes take to the games. As I approach the security people, I just open my camera bag, lift out my camera and tell them that it is a digital camera, and they let me go on through.

they won't allow any digital cameras. i had to sneak mine in.

They've never stopped me and I've got a digital camera with a lens bigger than my... well nevermind.

Hey, me too, and mine doesn't even zoom!

Technically you are not to take any cameras or recording devices. If they try to strictly enforce it they will be confiscating practically every phone that comes in also.

no way.......that would suck!

Archived