Yahoo and the Toasted MSSM...

DKW 86

:rant:

It "APPEARS" that the MSSportsM just got caught with their nickers down around their ankles. How freaking embarassing to have a small, almost unheard of outfit like Yahoo(?), Freaking Yahoo?, SCOOP your rear ends on what is likely going to be the biggest story since "Albert Means and Alabama?"

Who even knew Yahoo carried sports? Today, I will relish calling PF out on this because I called him out on the MSSM covering Auburn on GundlachGate. I asked him why was Thamel sssooo interested in covering a topic that had already been fixed at Auburn over a year ago? I got the SSDD response that "Thamel would cover any other story of National Importance." :bs:

Finebaum knew then and really knows now that the ONLY REAL REPORTING going on in this world is going on in Memphis and on Yahoo. I wish I could be in the newsroom listening to that bunch of over paid, under worked, hair gelled, expensive suited, stuffed shirt, camera friendly eye candy explain to their bosses how they get scooped again by some dime store outfits like freaking Yahoo! :roflol:

You know, you can take all the multi-million dollar budgets, millionaire producers, millionaire reporters (sic), and outlandish productions and shove them out the door when you are totally exposed by a nickel and dime outfit like Yahoo.

Oh BTW, How big is this story on :sc: going to be? Well, like I said before, it will be behind only to "Albert Means and Alabama" and "SMU Death Penalty" if it continues to rumble on like it is now.

Funny how things work out. Two schools kept a 13-0 Auburn Team from collecting an MNC in 2004. the Chokelahoma $ooner$ and the U$C Trojan$. Cant wait to see if all these humiliated reporters in the MSSM get on that Rhett Bomar story now after being toasted by Yahoo.

Can you imagine all the money being wasted by ESPN, Fox Sports, NYT, LA Times, SI, etc? It is very revealing that they are getting their a$$e$ handed to them over and over again by The Memphis Commercial Appeal and Yahoo! I think if I was a President at one of those "distinguished" MSSM institutions, I would asking why in the world am I paying for all this 'hip,' empty headed, million dollar, hair gelled, drive by sports media? I think I would be asking how I could lighten my payroll and my production costs and get me some real working reporters out there.

I sent the above pictures and linked all the news stories I could find about it to a HUGE USC fan here at my office. No offense to the resident Bammers but she is as bad as some of you about all the NC's. Even has a wintertime jacket with them listed on the sleeves, but I digress.....

The spin machine is on overload......."they haven't proved anything. they haven't proved anything". I now have someone else to pick on.

Archived