LSU doesn't deserve to fall in the rankings.

Auburn Seer

Totally agree LSU is for sure a top 10 team even with a loss. It will be interesting to see if ND falls behind LSU?? I would rank them behind LSU for sure. FSU does not deserve to be in top 10 even if they do beat CLemson.

Is this #72 Dorsey's first year starting or did I miss something last year?? That joker is good!!!!!! Made our OGs look bad.

Agreed. This was a situation where you have two legit Top 10 teams and one had to lose the game. They held us to under 200 total yards. They deserve to stay in the Top 10. If ND stays in and is ranked higher them LSU, then nobody could ever deny the favortism showed to ND.

Agreed. This was a situation where you have two legit Top 10 teams and one had to lose the game. They held us to under 200 total yards. They deserve to stay in the Top 10. If ND stays in and is ranked higher them LSU, then nobody could ever deny the favortism showed to ND.

i could'nt agree more.

LSU will fall, and Notre Dame will still be above them. Wait and see. The polls are a joke.

Notre Dame will be well below LSU, LSU barely lost to #3 away, and Notre Dame was blown out by a team outside the Top 10 in their home stadium; the polls are a joke, not that bad...

Auburn should move up to #2 after that, but that was such a battle. I'd find it kinda injust if LSU fell in ranking.

WDE nonetheless. Watch out :uf: , :uga: , and :ua: .

Hey, we beat ULM 41-7 today. We're going all the way! ;)

This thread is giving credit to LSU and you have to pop in with your crap./?

You misunderstood. I think LSU is a top 5 team and since AU just beat us that can only mean they are one of the best teams in the country but LSU is very close behind them.

This thread is giving credit to LSU and you have to pop in with your crap./?

You misunderstood. I think LSU is a top 5 team and since AU just beat us that can only mean they are one of the best teams in the country but LSU is very close behind them.

I agree with SEC Fan, :lsu: is a Top Five Program. No doubt about it.

Thanks for the praise guys. I agree we should not drop at all. But these moron pollsters won't see it like that because we are not a media darling. I just hope they don't put USC ahead of you guys at some point. That would be a very strong showing of bias.

Auburn should move up to #2 after that, but that was such a battle. I'd find it kinda injust if LSU fell in ranking.

WDE nonetheless. Watch out :uf: , :uga: , and :ua: .

Hey, we beat ULM 41-7 today. We're going all the way! ;)

ROFL! That's good!

I agree with the others though that LSU should still be ranked pretty highly. AU should move to #2 and I guess Fla should move up as well. (Boy those UT folks are upset tonight).

:ut::shoot:

Thanks for the praise guys. I agree we should not drop at all. But these moron pollsters won't see it like that because we are not a media darling. I just hope they don't put USC ahead of you guys at some point. That would be a very strong showing of bias.

You might not want to look at the polls that come out tomorrow in that case. I actually heard Craig James say just 5 seconds ago that he was DROPPING Auburn to #4 because they "Didn't show enough offense for me." What a crock! Maybe because we played one of the best defenses in the friggin' nation?

LSU will drop but if its out of the top 10 its all just a joke.

top ten IMHO:

1. OSU

2. Auburn

3. USC

4. Michigan

5. Florida

6. W Virginia

7. Louisville

8. UGA

9. LSU

10. Texas

Yea that is dumb. It would be funny to see Ohio State, Auburn and USC all go undefeated and have USC be the team shut out this time around. I bet the media would make a much bigger fuss about it than they did for Auburn.

Yea that is dumb. It would be funny to see Ohio State, Auburn and USC all go undefeated and have USC be the team shut out this time around. I bet the media would make a much bigger fuss about it than they did for Auburn.

Well with the AP seperating from the BCS it would be like 2003, they would end up with a NC if they went undefeated and the $%^! the BCS shirt Leinhart wore so proudly before championing it in 04 would be a big seller in LA again.

If they move LSU out of the top 10 then the polls are a joke

The polls have been a joke forever (see 1966, 1983, 2004, among others)....

:au::homer:

Is this #72 Dorsey's first year starting or did I miss something last year?? That joker is good!!!!!! Made our OGs look bad.

Yes, he is. He was behind Claude Wroten an Kyle Williams as a sophomore last year. They were monsters, and I was concerned about being able to replace them. I have to say, I have been pretty pleased with the play of our defense accross the board.

Oh yeah, by the way, you guys have a pretty good football team over there. The Auburn defense is outstanding, as well. Almost as good as ours. :P

If LSU is not a top 5 team then neither is AU.

Who are you? If anything LSU should move up in the polls. LSU would put a whoopin' on WV, Georgia, FSU, Tenn, South Carolina, Florida or Miami. They'd smoke Texas, West Virgina and USC. Heck that LSU team could beat Ohio State by at least 10 points. None of those other ranked teams could beat LSU's defense, they don't know how to prepare for that kind of an attack, LSU would man-handle those guys, and it would be humorous. Neither team not deserving of top five, man you need a life.

Archived