ESPN asks: Vote for your #2

DKW 86

It's interesting to look at the way each state voted as well as international votes. Internationally AU 50%, USC 32%, UWV 17% with 9221 votes. I realize this poll means absolutely nothing but it it is interesting...

Wow, most states think Auburn. W VA is only state voting for itself. Goes to show that ESPN and the Coaches only look at the score. Lou Holtz said we should be 4th because we didn't blow out LSU. He is an elfish, speech deprived idiot!!! I hate hearing him talk, sounds like he has been drinking for days. Or he has a retainer in his mouth.

Suprise, suprise. Only West Virginia picks West Virginia.

USC's mind control apparently expands out only to every state west of the midwest. And Nebraska, since that's the team they just lost to.

How can ESPN continue to give us the shaft, when they can see that this is the opinion of their demographic?

That is a poor post. When you all were in the hunt for the National Championship, I know many Auburn fans, including myself who cheered for you as you creamed Oklahoma. You should want AU to do well, it will only increase your stock as well.

That is a poor post. When you all were in the hunt for the National Championship, I know many Auburn fans, including myself who cheered for you as you creamed Oklahoma. You should want AU to do well, it will only increase your stock as well.

pssst...Look down a little further.

I voted for you guys, of course. I was just messing with you.

Once again ESPN has ordained a team #1. Last two years it was USC. This year it is Ohio State Penitentiary. According to them there is no reason to even debate #1. I guess God now lives in Bristol, CT so they get their information first hand. I wonder if they are planning a 10 day series on how Ohio State stacks up against the top 10 teams of all time (which we all know are 9 teams from USC and the 2004 Sooners).

Wow, most states think Auburn. W VA is only state voting for itself. Goes to show that ESPN and the Coaches only look at the score. Lou Holtz said we should be 4th because we didn't blow out LSU. He is an elfish, speech deprived idiot!!! I hate hearing him talk, sounds like he has been drinking for days. Or he has a retainer in his mouth.

thanks I coulnt have said it anybetter :cheer:

Which SEC team was last ranked #1 during the regular season? I'm drawing a blank.

:uf: in 01.

Lost to :au: in the thunderstorm game.

On Thursday night, when talking about our game, he called us "the University of Auburn." All credibility went out the window when he said that.

On Thursday night, when talking about our game, he called us "the University of Auburn." All credibility went out the window when he said that.

I think this has become his dig at Coach Tubs. It is so obvious and he has been saying it now for a year.

He is doing it on purpose to get responses.

In addition on the radio broadcast there is a sponser in the Huntsville/Guntersville area that claims to be

a big supporter of Auburn football, ( a deck builder I think) and in the commercial he says University of Auburn!!

How can they not catch that?? Obviously he is a supporter of whoever pays him, whatever they are called.

I think this has become his dig at Coach Tubs. It is so obvious and he has been saying it now for a year.

He is doing it on purpose to get responses.

He also said "the university of usc"

pssst...Look down a little further.

I voted for you guys, of course. I was just messing with you.

I knew that. :)

:au::homer:

He also said "the university of usc"

Holtz is an operative of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Holtz is Sylvester the Cat. (Herbstreet makes a good Tweety). :moon:

Archived