Fun from Tidefans

quietfan

Just ran across this brilliant piece of logic:

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46348

CHATTBRIT

BamaNation First Team

Re: What is Auburn's mascot?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bama has but one mascot -- the Elephant. Its nickname is The Crimson Tide. It's yell is Roll Tide Roll.

Now as to the country cousins of Lee County .... Hmmmmm. Have come to the conclusion the Barn has multiple personality disorder -- one moment its an eagle, then a tiger, then a plainsman. Medication and years of therapy can help in most cases but then others are a lost cause.

I think maybe CHATTBRIT might be the one with multiple personalities, since he can't seem to remember what he said from one paragraph to the next. For future reference,CB:

Auburn has but one mascot -- the Tiger. They're sometimes given the nickname "Plainsmen" (because of the Goldsmith poem). It's yell is "War Eagle".

Sorry to bore everyone...it just struck me as idiotic that he could figure the three things out for West Vance but not decipher the mirror image for Auburn. :no::roflol:

Just ran across this brilliant piece of logic:

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46348

CHATTBRIT

BamaNation First Team

Re: What is Auburn's mascot?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bama has but one mascot -- the Elephant. Its nickname is The Crimson Tide. It's yell is Roll Tide Roll.

Now as to the country cousins of Lee County .... Hmmmmm. Have come to the conclusion the Barn has multiple personality disorder -- one moment its an eagle, then a tiger, then a plainsman. Medication and years of therapy can help in most cases but then others are a lost cause.

I think maybe CHATTBRIT might be the one with multiple personalities, since he can't seem to remember what he said from one paragraph to the next. For future reference,CB:

Auburn has but one mascot -- the Tiger. They're sometimes given the nickname "Plainsmen" (because of the Goldsmith poem). It's yell is "War Eagle".

Sorry to bore everyone...it just struck me as idiotic that he could figure the three things out for West Vance but not decipher the mirror image for Auburn. :no::roflol:

C'mon quiet, it is obvious that he is the only of the 75 Britt brothers who didn't get the smarts & learn to cipher like the rest of his brothers. Too bad, they could use another matador on the OL...

Archived